Other RoboTT's Small Suggestions

RoboTTrustworthy

Spazmatism
Less worms
Whenever i go mining or just adventure underground i always find myself hunted by those dumb worms
They have no actual use in the game and they are only there to waste your time when the game is already very time craving with all the farming. I think slightly lowering the spawnrate would please several people

I WILL ADD MORE WHEN I GET MORE IDEAS!

Last edited:
Worms are fine and are only a problem early early into the game so that doesn't need to change. As for the wall thing: just use auto-cursor. It auto places walls in empty spots and doesn't delete any other walls. Besides deleting walls like that is great

Worms are fine and are only a problem early early into the game so that doesn't need to change. As for the wall thing: just use auto-cursor. It auto places walls in empty spots and doesn't delete any other walls. Besides deleting walls like that is great
yeah after posting it i started wondering if completely removing them might be too far. I'm gonna edit the wall thing away, as there already is an option for that and i'll make the worms just have a lower spawn chance. Thanks for the feedback!

Back
Top Bottom