Rook Tower

rh4l3x1u

Terrarian
I've been working on something for a few hours now, and I have to say: I had no idea what I was doing.

Anyways, here's a build I made with both the actual game and a bit of help with TEdit. It's still a WIP though, I have a lot of things I want to add, but I'm still figuring out how to.

(I had the mechanical ruler and lens, so some of the terrible wiring is visible.

RqtLsrh.png

All feedback is appreciated.

Attachments

• Capture 2017-09-03 11_37_13.png
    Capture 2017-09-03 11_37_13.png
    635 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
try to make more detailled,the structure is perfect but is a bit empty (sorry for my bad english)
Capture 2017-09-03 22_11_39.png

like this (i've tried to make this simple for not confuse you)

Last edited:
try to make more detailled,the structure is perfect but is a bit empty (sorry for my bad english but i'm italian)
View attachment 182225
like this (i've tried to make this simple for not confuse you)

I still have no idea what to replace the empty spaces with. Right now, I'm debating on whether to just completely fill it with meteorite brick, or something that I still have to come up with.

I still have no idea what to replace the empty spaces with. Right now, I'm debating on whether to just completely fill it with meteorite brick, or something that I still have to come up with.
try to change the walls and add more forniture

The structure does look good, and rather unique. I usually make similar builds in which there is a lot of empty space, simply because I can't think of what furniture to include, and where I should place it. Try to put in furniture, just as reggie regum has previously said. Use the sawmill and make things like bookshelves and decorations to place on the walls. That's what I've been doing and I believe it has helped improve my building skills haha.

Back
Top Bottom