Other Rope hooks

Rope hook.
Made with 1 Grappling Hook, 10 Rope Coils, 100 rope.

Allows to to extend and detract your hook.

Hook "arms" 1
You would also be able to drag enemies *Besides bosses and players* closer to you.
You can grapple onto bosses to simply swing around them.

Rope hook.
Made with 1 Grappling Hook, 10 Rope Coils, 100 rope.

Allows to to extend and detract your hook.

Hook "arms" 1
You would also be able to drag enemies *Besides bosses and players* closer to you.
You can grapple onto bosses to simply swing around them.
i don't completely agree on the boss swinging thing but maybe you can make it where you throw it on a top of the rock or some where and then swing and btw did you get the idea from my post if not thats ok and if so thats ok too ^_^

i don't completely agree on the boss swinging thing but maybe you can make it where you throw it on a top of the rock or some where and then swing and btw did you get the idea from my post if not thats ok and if so thats ok too ^_^
You cant swing the boss around, but you could just make circles around them.

How much damage does the grappling do to monsters?
and how would worm enemies work with it?
It does no damage, and imagine one of those wind socks. When you drag it it goes strait, when you fall if goes with you.
It would try to dig back in the ground and attack you, but if you slam it into things, the worm would be knocked uncouncious until you unhooked it.

It does no damage, and imagine one of those wind socks. When you drag it it goes strait, when you fall if goes with you.
It would try to dig back in the ground and attack you, but if you slam it into things, the worm would be knocked uncouncious until you unhooked it.
sounds awesome you have my support

Back
Top Bottom