Rouge Vortex Warrior AMA

I couldn't if I wanted to anyways.
I've attempted to kill the Moon Lord at least 7 times, and I don't think he can take control of cybernetic minds.

I couldn't if I wanted to anyways.
I've attempted to kill the Moon Lord at least 7 times, and I don't think he can take control of cybernetic minds.
Lucky you, I fell for it. Luckily I snapped outta it. Where are you even from? I didn't see someone like you in the entire system.

Nah, I'm just friends with one of the Storm generals. He told me to look out for defects and report them directly to him... And you're one of them.

By the way, I'm Scratch Lunin, Interdimensional Warrior. My main mission is to protect the Multiverse from anything posing a threat to it. Of course, I have other inquiries to attend to, looking for Storm defects was just a random one on my list.

Nah, I'm just friends with one of the Storm generals. He told me to look out for defects and report them directly to him...
And you're one of them.
I am. But trust me, you would want to escape that hell if you'd experience it, too. I think I'm the only one from that entire fleet who survived.

I am. But trust me, you would want to escape that hell if you'd experience it, too. I think I'm the only one from that entire fleet who survived.
We'll have to see about that. General Omega promised me protection over his realm if I scouted out for defects.

Back
Top Bottom