Items [{Royal Gel}} [{Improvements}]

Would you like a Royal Gel change?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Crazzi Turtle

Steampunker
:kingslime:Allo Allo Terrarians:kingslime:

I feel like the royal gel needs a change.
Let's be honest, it's pretty useless.
Here's some things that could change the royal gel
and make people fight king slime instead
of ignore it.

Simple Changes
Small things usually matter.
That's why i think whilst the royal gel
is equipped, you get +5 Defense
and improved regen when near a
slime.
The buff would be called,
VIS ( Very important Slime )

Improving the Old Stuff
Instead of simply just having
slimes ignore you and not
attack you, have slimes
bounce quickly towards you
trying to cround around you
because you are a VIS
When an enemy appears,
the slimes will suicide into the enemy
( Doing more damage depending on what
slime it is ). However, you can only have
7 Slimes around you at a time, this can stop
the royal gel from getting too OP.

I hope you like this idea!
:bluslime::gslime::pinky::pslime::yslime::bslime::cslime::islime::lslime::sslime::hoppinjack::rslime::kingslime:

The entire gimmick of working only on slimes makes the Royal Gel inherently useless beyond early pre-hardmode no matter what you do to it.

It could be useful in some ways for interesting gameplay when fighting a boss. You could put slime statues in a loop so that they would constantly give regen and defense, however i can see it wouldnt be used for hardmode, but i want to try get it used for atleast most of pre hardmode. Because, as it is now, the royal gel is useful only with magma slimes, to some players.

I like it! And, despite what some people do, I use Royal gel all the way up to the golem, and even then I only use the shiny stone in specific instances. I think this would make it really fun to use, whether or not it was a good accessory.

Yeah, Royal Gel is just too situational if it interacts with slimes only/requires them to be of any use. Maybe give it some stats, or make it spawn slimes at least then. In a way closer to Spore Sac (expert Plantera).

I like it! And, despite what some people do, I use Royal gel all the way up to the golem, and even then I only use the shiny stone in specific instances. I think this would make it really fun to use, whether or not it was a good accessory.
I'm sorry to say, but it seems you missed a helluvalot of gear in the process somehow.

Yeah, Royal Gel is just too situational if it interacts with slimes only/requires them to be of any use. Maybe give it some stats, or make it spawn slimes at least then. In a way closer to Spore Sac (expert Plantera).

I'm sorry to say, but it seems you missed a helluvalot of gear in the process somehow.
Nope! I just don't think they are good enough.

I have to disagree with you for I think the royal get is very useful as it is.
My reason for disagreement is
When my friend and i started a expert mode world not to long ago we discovered that the most irritating monster was the slime, when you think about it there isn't very many places where slimes are not so imagine not having to deal with those little boogers EVER AGAIN

See, most Expert Mode accessories are designed for a specific EM behavior. SoC, for example, is crucial for Expert Skeletron. Royal Gel is meant for the Underworld, because they added the ability for Lava Slimes to actually drop lava and ruin your day. Plus, Spiked Ice/Jungle Slimes were made from the most irritating enemies in their biome pre-HM to... there's no other competition now. So there's something there.

Back
Top Bottom