Weapons & Equip Rubblemaker: Missing Items & Able to Place on Flat Furniture

Kubiquity^3 🌳

Living Tree
The Rubblemaker is currently unable to place rubble on flat surfaced furniture. I would like to be able to place certain rubble such as the tools (vice grip, tongs, etc) on furniture such as the tinkerer‘s workshop. I would also very much like to see these 4 missing rubble (including any different sizes/versions and source block types) added to the Rubblemaker...these include:

- branches/sticks without leaves (not included for either grass seed or wood block)
- fallen log (the fairy spawning log is the only one I know about but isn’t included)
- stalactites (especially the single point one about 1.5 block size)
- stalagmites (especially the single point one about 1.5 block size/currently only medium and large ones included for sandstone)

The blocks and items that are associated with rubble are bone, cobweb, dirt, glowing mushroom, granite, grass seed, Hellstone, ice, jungle grass seed, jungle spore, Lihzahrd brick, marble, sand, sandstone, snow, stone, and wood. I would like to see all of the missing biomes rubble added as well. These include:

- corruption
- crimson
- dungeon
- glowing mushroom (only has 3 large rubble)
- hallow
- jungle (numerous people have noticed/posted about its bamboo missing and even requested seeds to grow it which I would prefer…leaving the water surface plants for the rubblemaker using jungle grass or new seeds as the source)
- Lihzahrd temple (only has 3 large rubble)
- oasis (numerous people have noticed/posted about its plants missing and even requested seeds to grow cattails which I would prefer…leaving the water surface and nearby plants for the rubblemaker using waterleaf or new seeds as the source)
- underworld (only has 3 large rubble)

Pic of my first build using the Rubblemaker:

3ABCD5A2-F652-4538-98D9-32BD27D070FB.jpeg

Please comment and/or like this post if you support this idea. 😁

Last edited:
The only blocks that I see so far with associated rubble are dirt, ice, sand, sandstone, snow, stone, and wood. I would like to see all the missing biomes rubble added as well. These include:

- corruption
- crimson
- hallow
- jungle
- underworld
Are you sure these biomes have missing rubble apart from Stalagtites and Stalagmites? I couldn't find any Corruption, Crimson, or Hallow rubble on this Wiki page and I'm pretty sure all the Jungle and Underworld rubble is already in the game. I'm just double-checking since I'm not sure if that Wiki page is up to date and/or if I'm remembering incorrectly.

If you notice any rubble I have missed or a specific piece that you would like to see added please let me know.
Oasis plants are currently missing from the Rubblemakers options so you can add that to the list. Also I would suggest including images of everything that is currently missing, you should be able to find them on the Wiki.

Last edited:
Are you sure these biomes have missing rubble apart from Stalagtites and Stalagmites? I couldn't find any Corruption, Crimson, or Hallow rubble on this Wiki page and I'm pretty sure all the Jungle and Underworld rubble is already in the game. I'm just double-checking since I'm not sure if that Wiki page is up to date and/or if I'm remembering incorrectly.

Oasis plants are currently missing from the Rubblemakers options so you can add that to the list. Also I would suggest including images of everything that is currently missing, you should be able to find them on the Wiki.
All those biomes listed have ZERO rubble available. The 3 rubble listed above are just ones that I would prefer to have added if it was one or the other. Mud for the jungle biome has no rubble associated with it. So what block do you use for it? Ash also has no rubble for it. What block do you use for underworld rubble then? Plants aren’t rubble but none of the mini biomes have any rubble available either. I listed the only blocks that do have rubble associated with them.

All those biomes listed have ZERO rubble available. The 3 rubble listed above are just ones that I would prefer to have added if it was one or the other. Mud for the jungle biome has no rubble associated with it. So what block do you use for it? Ash also has no rubble for it. What block do you use for underworld rubble then? Plants aren’t rubble but none of the mini biomes have any rubble available either. I listed the only blocks that do have rubble associated with them.
Are you sure you’ve looked at the full list of placeable rubble available on the wiki? The Jungle has rubble placed with Jungle Grass Seeds/Jungle Spores and the Underworld has rubble placed with Hellstone. Also the Granite, Marble, Spidercave, and Jungle Temple mini-biomes also all have rubble that can be placed with the Rubble Maker. Are you suggesting more rubble to be added to the biomes you listed with the materials you suggested or are you just not aware of all the options already available? Sorry if I’m just not getting what you’re suggesting, I’m kinda confused.😅

Last edited:
i still think more options would be nice
Are you sure you’ve looked at the full list of placeable rubble available on the wiki? The Jungle has rubble placed with Jungle Grass Seeds/Jungle Spores and the Underworld has rubble placed with Hellstone. Also the Granite, Marble, Spidercave, and Jungle Temple mini-biomes also all have rubble that can be placed with the Rubble Maker. Are you suggesting more rubble to be added to the biomes you listed with the materials you suggested or are you just not aware of all the options avaible? Sorry if I’m just not getting what you’re suggesting, I’m kinda confused.😅

Are you sure you’ve looked at the full list of placeable rubble available on the wiki? The Jungle has rubble placed with Jungle Grass Seeds/Jungle Spores and the Underworld has rubble placed with Hellstone. Also the Granite, Marble, Spidercave, and Jungle Temple mini-biomes also all have rubble that can be placed with the Rubble Maker. Are you suggesting more rubble to be added to the biomes you listed with the materials you suggested or are you just not aware of all the options already available? Sorry if I’m just not getting what you’re suggesting, I’m kinda confused.😅
OK I’m not reading your post yet…LOL. I was doing this without using the wiki on purpose. I did a lot more testing last night and found out numerous things. I’ll update this post/thread today sometime. Dangit I saw your granite and marble words…

Edit: and what exactly are you confused about? Is English not your first language?

and what exactly are you confused about?
I was just confused by what exactly you are suggesting and if you were aware of all the rubble that’s already available.

Is English not your first language?
English is my first launguage but I do have a communication disorder that can sometimes make it hard for me to comprehend what I’m reading, especially if it’s not written clearly. The way you structured your writing made me worry I wasn’t comprehending what you were saying which was why I was confused. Now I understand that you haven’t looked at the Wiki and are just not aware of all the rubble already a available.

I’m actually really interested though why you won’t look at the Wiki? I feel like understanding a feature thoroughly is kinda important when suggesting changes or additions.

I was just confused by what exactly you are suggesting and if you were aware of all the rubble that’s already available.

English is my first launguage but I do have a communication disorder that can sometimes make it hard for me to comprehend what I’m reading, especially if it’s not written clearly. The way you structured your writing made me worry I wasn’t comprehending what you were saying which was why I was confused. Now I understand that you haven’t looked at the Wiki and are just not aware of all the rubble already a available.

I’m actually really interested though why you won’t look at the Wiki? I feel like understanding a feature thoroughly is kinda important when suggesting changes or additions.
I wanted to discover it all for myself only using the wiki as a need be. My original post only had the 3 items listed which are not currently in the rubble maker. I just updated the post again. I’ll do more testing tonight. You can see though that there is a LOT missing from the rubblemaker. You almost sound like you are against the idea of adding to it.

I wanted to discover it all for myself only using the wiki as a need be. My original post only had the 3 items listed which are not currently in the rubble maker. I just updated the post again. I’ll do more testing tonight. You can see though that there is a LOT missing from the rubblemaker. You almost sound like you are against the idea of adding to it.
maybe wand of sparking could do a vid on rubble maker myth busting

I’m not against your suggestion at all! I wouldn’t have given your post a Love if I was.:D I just wanted to make sure you were aware of all the Rubble that was already available and help make your suggestion better.

LOL…and I don’t know how to write more plainly and clearly than I already do while being detailed and thorough.
What if you divided your suggestion into two sections, already existing rubble that needs to be added to the Rubblemaker and biomes you would like to see have more rubble. Then in each category you can have a table with the rubble type, what you think it should be placed with, and possibly a images of the already existing rubble. Something like this…

RubbleMaterialSprite
Crimson Stalactites and StalagmitesCrimstone763B6F88-F140-4637-90C3-CE1E9383BC55.jpeg
Fairy LogFairyD77C6730-A84C-4008-A042-5886AFD0E191.jpeg

It would make it clear what you are suggesting and how you would implement it!

Dude it’s fine as it is. You do you I’ll do me. I listed 3 specifics followed by all the missing biome categories. The developers will choose how to implement but it’s pretty obvious with their former choices…stone, dirt, wood, and grass seed…for how they would go about corruption, crimson, and hallow for instance.

Dude it’s fine as it is. You do you I’ll do me. I listed 3 specifics followed by all the missing biome categories. The developers will choose how to implement but it’s pretty obvious with their former choices…stone, dirt, wood, and grass seed…for how they would go about corruption, crimson, and hallow for instance.
Okay, I think it’s kinda unclear and could be improved but if you’re happy with how it is that’s great!

Last edited:
I updated the post with much more detail and refinement as well as additions. I will do some more testing to see if I can discover anything else I may be missing.

I did some more research and a first build with the Rubblemaker (an underground village). I prefer to discover things on my own as well as the joy of it. Here is a screenshot of my first village. I also noticed that branches/sticks without leaves were not included for either the grass seed or wood block. I’ll update the post today.

F46A3EF1-550D-431F-81FA-3856128AE02A.jpeg

Edit: Updated the pic and added it to main post.

Last edited:
OK I noticed one more big detail about the Rubblemaker not being able to place items on top of flat surfaces like furniture (namely for the tool rubble). I’ll update the post today. Also I made some changes to my first village so here it is…

95A13F81-C72A-479D-B105-04F55CB78132.jpeg

I'd also like for the Water Bolt to be able to be placed back like it once was in the Dungeon, or perhaps able to be crafted into a "decorative" variant like the Lesser Healing Potion & Lesser Mana Potion, the Enchanted Sword can be placed with the Rubble Maker, so why not the other items/accessories that can be harvested from the environment? (Looking at you, Abigail's Flower)

Back
Top Bottom