Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
I saw this on YouTube, and it looks like it applies to the current version as well.

it looks like it applies to the current version as well.
Why do you think it applies in the current version? This video is from over a year ago. Changelog specifically notes:

Teleporting Enemies (Teleporting Casters, Chaos Elementals, and Nebula Floaters) (Nerf)
- The protection radius around the player preventing them from teleporting directly onto you has been increased substantially
- The game will now also take your speed and direction into account when you are moving, and will further attempt to prevent these enemies from spawning directly in your path without time to react. However, this system is not absolute and only gives some extra distance, so it is still possible to crash into a recently teleported enemy if you do not alter course or are moving very fast.
- The protection radius around the player is even higher for Chaos Elementals and Nebula Floaters due to their not being stationary

- Fixed a bug where standing on certain configurations of platforms would allow teleporting enemies to teleport directly on top of you and cause damage

Seeing as this is specifically called out as fixed in the patch notes, do you have anything more substantial than a year-old video to suggest that this is still a problem? Did you actually get telefragged? If so, share details on it.

Why do you think it applies in the current version? This video is from over a year ago. Changelog specifically notes:

Seeing as this is specifically called out as fixed in the patch notes, do you have anything more substantial than a year-old video to suggest that this is still a problem? Did you actually get telefragged? If so, share details on it.
Oh, my bad. Sorry.

I will tag this as resolved due to the old nature of the report and the aforementioned patch notes. If you are able to reproduced in the current version, please leave a comment and it can be investigated further. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom