tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

Please help! I beat some bosses in a world that was NON-EXPERT but they dropped treasure bags...well happens for ALL my mods...do you think it's my computer?
[doublepost=1485064239,1485064174][/doublepost]
From Aquais, the waning tide...he's part of the Ragnarok! :)
Do you have imksushi drops addon?
And no, he asked for SOULS of tide, not Essence of Tide.

Last edited:
Have some spoilers for the coming Update!
GodOfTerraria.png
Kappa.png
FlariumItem.png
FlariumRocketLauncher.png
FlariumSword.png
FlariumStaff.png
DualRedLightsaber.png
NebulaEssenceStaff.png
ArmoredHarpyPrew.png
JensenGIF.gif
CeneraHead.png

HEY mate how are you? I updadted your mod in tmod i found that when ever i enter water i get this"aspect of the demon/weakness of the demon" roleplay debuff that insta kills me in water from one of the roleplay server/mod things can you look into that please?
Do you have my Developer Crystal equipped?
Because water is lethal for shadow demons.

Do you have my Developer Crystal equipped?
Because water is lethal for shadow demons.
is it the infinit mana crystal? if it is yes i was testing each item for a story playthrough/map i was making... can i ask if there is any info on its side effect in-game and if it is unoptainble in game? are there any other items like that? thank you for replying :D

is it the infinit mana crystal? if it is yes i was testing each item for a story playthrough/map i was making... can i ask if there is any info on its side effect in-game and if it is unoptainble in game? are there any other items like that? thank you for replying :D
Crystal of the Mage, its my developer accessory, unobtainable through normal means.
So yeah, I AM THE SHADOW DEMON HERE *dont use my powars*

with great power comes great.... you know the drill

Crystal of the Mage, its my developer accessory, unobtainable through normal means.
So yeah, I AM THE SHADOW DEMON HERE *dont use my powars*

with great power comes great.... you know the drill

i sure do its allways the same thing mortals say to us BUT WHO CARES XD

some call me Unfathomable Manipulator/Outer God/Devil some see me as a Lonley Wanderer but i am a entity beyond all rules of space time a WORLD HISTORIAN! Soooo one such as me should have some right to use the fun resource given to me(espacialy with the last prism! xD)...I could give you my Boots in exchange they are pretty much on the same level as your crystal dear shadow demon...think about it ;D.

wait so i can insta kill you with a glass of water? xD

i was waiting for that! xD( i got carried away sorry!)
ANYWAY!!!!
thank you for the info have a fine day/night
and see you next update! xD

Back
Top Bottom