• Total voters
c2800cfa-2abd-11e8-ac39-2996f6d4a392.gif
Salamander's Tail
  • Effect- Lava becomes like honey, move swiftly through it too
  • Tooltip- 'The firey water shall scorch thy flesh no longer'
  • Rarity- 6
  • How to Obtain?- 3% chance from Salamander Post-Mech Bosses

Last edited:
Uh, so you don't get hurt by lava anymore, and lava instead grants you Regeneration like Honey does, AND you can move through lava easily?
Um.
Kinda extremely powerful accessory you've got here. Might wanna rethink it.

Uh, so you don't get hurt by lava anymore, and lava instead grants you Regeneration like Honey does, AND you can move through lava easily?
Um.
Kinda extremely powerful accessory you've got here. Might wanna rethink it.
There, I edited it and removed the moving through lava, probably still great tho

Well I was mainly referring to the whole "immunity to lava" thing.
We also already have the Lava Charm and Obsidian Skin potion, so, uh.
I'm kinda just not sure how to feel about this accessory; sorry if I'm being rude.

Well I was mainly referring to the whole "immunity to lava" thing.
We also already have the Lava Charm and Obsidian Skin potion, so, uh.
I'm kinda just not sure how to feel about this accessory; sorry if I'm being rude.
No offense taken! I just wanted to pay tribute to Salamanders of Mythos, they are one of my favorites and I just feel they didn't get quite the respect they deserve

Reactions: Bry
This is definitely too powerful for the fact that you can get it right at the start of the game. I'd say you should make it so that it can only drop post-Plantera (or maybe post-Golem, not sure which would be better), but make the drop chance a bit higher and re-add the free movement through lava. Maybe make it drop from some sort of special fire-salamander that's post-Plantera tier, too.
Also, maybe make it able to be combined with the Lava Waders. Salamander-Skin Boots or something like that could be a good name.

Um, you do know Salamander's a worldly constant right? Sorry if it sounds rude
Just gonna quote this from the Wiki:
The Official Terraria Wiki said:
"Salamanders, Crawdads, and Giant Shellies are tied into the same mechanic: any given world will only have two of the three enemy types. As such, a world with both Crawdads and Giant Shellies will not have Salamanders."
Might wanna take a break from Modded Terraria and familiarize yourself with some of the "Vanilla" stuff.

Last edited:
c2800cfa-2abd-11e8-ac39-2996f6d4a392.gif
Salamander's Tail
  • Effect- Lava becomes like honey, move swiftly through it too
  • Tooltip- 'The firey water shall scorch thy flesh no longer'
  • Rarity- 7
  • How to Obtain?- 5% chance from Salamander Post-Plantera
Like it! Especially the sprite! Suggestion time is calling thy name:
-Why post plantera? I mean you won’t go into the underworld that much after that (which contains lotsa lava. Also the idea of fighting in lava will be hard, as most things aren’t visible in it. Try making it hardmode and 3% drop rate

Reactions: Bry
Like it! Especially the sprite! Suggestion time is calling thy name:
-Why post plantera? I mean you won’t go into the underworld that much after that (which contains lotsa lava. Also the idea of fighting in lava will be hard, as most things aren’t visible in it. Try making it hardmode and 3% drop rate
I shifted it to make it more fitting of it's power, cause its super good(also thanks for the suggestion)

Back
Top Bottom