**REPORTED** Saved game on cloud corrupted, removed backup.

123ty

Terrarian
Steam or GOG
Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
Was playing with a friend on steam, I was hosting my world which I had saved on cloud. Saved an quit. Came back and got a "load failed no backup found error". Went through the file structure and sure enough there is no backup for my world. Something is broken when a world can be corrupted and the backup removed at the same time. The world file still exists but it is unusable for some unknown reason. Very unhappy after the dozen of hours I put into it.

Same thing happened to me. Decided to play again for the 1.4 update, played for couples days, went to go save & exit to go another world and then when I tried to go back to my world, says no back up...Tried everything including checking port, moved from cloud to local, no previous versions of the world folder to restore. I have a .wld file but no .bak.

Hopefully they find a fix....

Same thing happened to me. Decided to play again for the 1.4 update, played for couples days, went to go save & exit to go another world and then when I tried to go back to my world, says no back up...Tried everything including checking port, moved from cloud to local, no previous versions of the world folder to restore. I have a .wld file but no .bak.

Hopefully they find a fix....
same for me. Havent played in a few years hah. Fortunately it was journey and i was researching everything so it was easy to start over so i wasnt too upset.

Back
Top Bottom