Scariest thing in Terraria?

Asteroidal_Assassin

Skeletron Prime
For me its the first time me and my brothers entered hardmode. In the fight with the wall of flesh my brother who was the last survivor died right after he took the final hit on it so we had to go back down and get it... We had to see all of the horrors of the crimson in immense detail. And cennxx confirmed that the floating gross is not a ghost I imagined it in hyper realism that has to be the only thing topping that Terraria related fear.

For me it's clearly the first time I went down the dungeon I was like oh who's this man (old man):(you can't enter until you break my curse)I'm like we shall see about that so like most new terrarians I decided to enter the dungeon and was easy bait for the dungeon guardian

For me it's clearly the first time I went down the dungeon I was like oh who's this man (old man):(you can't enter until you break my curse)I'm like we shall see about that so like most new terrarians I decided to enter the dungeon and was easy bait for the dungeon guardian
Yup I should probably create a memorial down there for all the Terrarians who died from the dungeon Guardian

The Tomb Crawler freaking eviscerated me the first time I went down into the Underground Desert, and I was terrified to go back down. When I eventually did, I legit made a tiny little arena (consisted of a single platform) so I would be ready for it.

Ok guys I think I found a new scary moment it was a solar eclipse and my spawn was kind of obstructed it was really scary making the long walk back to the ocean.

Probably knowing that any day your character / world could get corrupted due to something dumb.

On the Tutorial if you fall of the map you will crash into the ocean below...its rather creepy being in pitch darkness without knowing for how long you will fall...

One of the scariest moments is when you first start playing a new world, fall into water too deep to see or get out of, and you slowly drown to death.

At the time I encountered that mimic it was the day 1.1 came out, and I had no clue Mimics existed. I just walked up to a chest and promptly got shredded.
My first mimic encounter was not all that bad I had my two brothers with me so we took care of that box and fought over the loot

Back
Top Bottom