PC SciLog1c's Galaxy Express trading station

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I could trade you a jungle key you need for something. I am in need of magic weapons, either razor blade typhoon or a spectre staff if you have? Please like my comment when you reply so I can check back. Thanks! :)

Hello, I could trade you a jungle key you need for something. I am in need of magic weapons, either razor blade typhoon or a spectre staff if you have? Please like my comment when you reply so I can check back. Thanks! :)
Hi, all my staff in 1st post, check for ur needs

If you are willing I will gladly trade a jungle key for typhoon, save me the hassle of killing duke. I'm not quite sure what time zone you are, for me It's 2AM eastern right now.

If you are willing I will gladly trade a jungle key for typhoon, save me the hassle of killing duke. I'm not quite sure what time zone you are, for me It's 2AM eastern right now.
9 am here, ill be at home at 17:00
[DOUBLEPOST=1436768168,1436768104][/DOUBLEPOST]Add me on steam

Gah military time ok youll be home at 5 PM... let me translate your time to mine.... beep boop bop bing err bing says 11am for me, when you get on at 5 your time approx how many hours will you play? I don't wake until noon or later heh.

Gah military time ok youll be home at 5 PM... let me translate your time to mine.... beep boop bop bing err bing says 11am for me, when you get on at 5 your time approx how many hours will you play? I don't wake until noon or later heh.
Ill be online 7 hours after 5pm.

Alright that should be time, coudl you kindly PM me your IP when you get home then when I wake I'll hop in, or would you prefer I message and announce myself first?

Got any Martian Conduit Plating? If you've got enough I have up to 3 Jungle Keys I don't need.
No. I dont need more than one key of each chest, i actually may even trade for chests, cuz i need them primarily.
But havent got any martian materials, all in use

No. I dont need more than one key of each chest, i actually may even trade for chests, cuz i need them primarily.
But havent got any martian materials, all in use
Ahh, sucks. Well, let me know if the situation changes. I have a Hallowed Key and Jungle Key available, but we also have some of the chests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom