Resolved Screen Black!

Status
Not open for further replies.

joosoo136

Terrarian
Please help. Whenever I play Terraria on any Character and any World, the wrold is completely black and only I can see a few things. My inventory is fine and I can hover over stuff like beds and but I cant see them! Please help. I tried verifying the game cashe but it still was broken! Please help, my steam name is joosoo136 if that matters.

I attached a picture to a file

Attachments

• Broken Terraria.png
    Broken Terraria.png
    25.9 KB · Views: 874
I don't know if this is the same problem, but I get this every few minutes, I just have to press M for the large map and wait for it to load.

Very strange... try going to steam and Delete Local content of Terraria, then reinstall it. Don't worry about your Characters & Worlds as they won't be deleted because there in a different folder.

Ok I tryed that too and it still doesnt work

Advice: Try going on another server, DGBC, for instance.
If you would press M, it shows only minimal in full view.
It's like you have missing images, but Terraria tries to allow game playing, this is results.

Please help. Whenever I play Terraria on any Character and any World, the wrold is completely black and only I can see a few things. My inventory is fine and I can hover over stuff like beds and but I cant see them! Please help. I tried verifying the game cashe but it still was broken! Please help, my steam name is joosoo136 if that matters.

I attached a picture to a file
This happened to me to but with my mouse, and inv it was invisible xD.
What I did was re - log. Idk about this though...

Advice: Try going on another server, DGBC, for instance.
If you would press M, it shows only minimal in full view.
It's like you have missing images, but Terraria tries to allow game playing, this is results.
I got it fixed somehow, I messed up my computer Driver then redownloaded the latest but it took a lot of rebbots and stuff but i got it fixed. Thank you for your help so next time if it happens i will try ur advice. And i tryed going on servers, it was all the same. I could move and interact with stuff but ny screen was black. My map was perfectly fine too. I was just the worlds and servers. If i would hover my mouse over say my bed, it would show the little bed icon next to my cursor. Also in my water next to my house i could see 1 cursed torch that i placed there a while back. It lit up the water so i could see it but i could see any other cursed torch or water. Thank you for your advice tho!

P.S. Thank you all for your advice too!!! :)

Maybe some people can still post advice for other people with the same problem if they happen to stumble on this post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom