Mobile Screen border bug in moon lord fight

Animatak

Terrarian
Your Terraria Device
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite
Mobile OS
Android 11
During the boss battle, the edge of the screen is half cut off which is quite annoying in battle :suspirar:
Screenshot_20220113-140151_Terraria.jpg

This fullscreen bug still persists in Terraria. Has it been fixed in future versions?

<image removed by forum staff>

Last edited by a moderator:
I belive it could be a widescreen issue on 20:9 or 21:9, this is happens when you enable fullscreen like on wider phones, Also, its a known bug I think

During the boss battle, the edge of the screen is half cut off which is quite annoying in battle :suspirar:
View attachment 353828
This fullscreen bug still persists in Terraria. Has it been fixed in future versions?

<image removed by forum staff>
Hi there @Animatak I’ve combined your two threads into one, as we discourage duplicate threads.

I also removed the screenshot you had in your second post as showing images of the Mobile version with modified game files is not allowed. You can read more details about that here: Important - Official 505Games Policy Regarding Console/Mobile Hacking

The update of 1.4.1-1.4.3 for mobile (and console) will release tomorrow. If you still have the screen border issue after updating, I’d suggest uploading a new screenshot in this thread showing the issue, and to make sure the screenshot comes from the purely vanilla version (no modded texture packs, no outside apps being used, just the official Terraria app).

Back
Top Bottom