Searching for friends to play expert with

Sunyata

Terrarian
Beaten the standard game and looking for someone to play through new worlds with. Could be someone new to the game or not, doesn't really matter to me. I've been using about 10 or so mods but nothing that alters content yet, so I could be down to try out some new stuff like thorium or just help someone play through expert mode. Really just looking for a reason to play, not much left to do by myself.

Leave a reply or send me a message if you're interested!

Hi I have a ton of hours into the game and id be happy to play with you, my snapchat is Denver_julian, and my Instagram is d.julian.v just incase I don't see your message on here

Beaten the standard game and looking for someone to play through new worlds with. Could be someone new to the game or not, doesn't really matter to me. I've been using about 10 or so mods but nothing that alters content yet, so I could be down to try out some new stuff like thorium or just help someone play through expert mode. Really just looking for a reason to play, not much left to do by myself.

my steam is oneandonlydv should pop up with profile name Ares same profile picture as here

Hey I wanted to let you know I would love to play with other people on expert mode. I've recently been getting back into the game. I mainly play a Mage class. My discord it big_chicken_#2882 and my steam is marqueisshlong. Also is it Vanilla because that would be very fun.

Back
Top Bottom