Secon Eye spawned in the middle of fighting the first one

Żuczku

Steampunker
So the eye didn't spawn for a long time so i summoned it with the thingy. and then the other came but pretty f###ing late and yeah I died...
1705096600642.png

yea, this tends to happen if the eye of cthulhu is summoned while another one is waiting to naturally spawn. interestingly enough, if i remember correctly, the eye of cthulhu is the only boss this works with, all of the others just prevent the natural spawn if you forcibly spawn another one before the first one shows up

yea, this tends to happen if the eye of cthulhu is summoned while another one is waiting to naturally spawn. interestingly enough, if i remember correctly, the eye of cthulhu is the only boss this works with, all of the others just prevent the natural spawn if you forcibly spawn another one before the first one shows up
Technically this works with the EoW/BoC as well if you smash enough demon orbs/crimson hearts while an already spawned EoW/BoC is currently active, or at least last time I checked.

thanks for explaining. But this is some serious BS. Imagine doing hardcore run and this happens.... annihilated at the beginning XD

thanks for explaining. But this is some serious BS. Imagine doing hardcore run and this happens.... annihilated at the beginning XD

Actually, something i'm curious about. You stated in the orifinal post that the natural eye of cthulhu spawn took a long time to spawn, and as can be seen in the image, the health disparity between the 2 eyes is pretty significant, far more then what could feasibly be achieved in around 1-2 minutes on expert mode unless you were really good at the fight.

Exactly how long did it take the naturally spawning eye of cthulhu to appear? Because as i mentioned, it takes somewhere around a minute to show up. Also notable is that i don't believe the eye will naturally spawn if you're underground

Actually, something i'm curious about. You stated in the orifinal post that the natural eye of cthulhu spawn took a long time to spawn, and as can be seen in the image, the health disparity between the 2 eyes is pretty significant, far more then what could feasibly be achieved in around 1-2 minutes on expert mode unless you were really good at the fight.

Exactly how long did it take the naturally spawning eye of cthulhu to appear? Because as i mentioned, it takes somewhere around a minute to show up. Also notable is that i don't believe the eye will naturally spawn if you're underground
Well it didn't show any notification for eye to spawn. I summoned it myself and about 1,40 or 2 minutes later the second one spawned.
But it was a good fight yes, lot of dodging and throwing molotovs and doing debuff combos with bow. also guns. This is my Pure Expert Ranger world/character

Well it didn't show any notification for eye to spawn. I summoned it myself and about 1,40 or 2 minutes later the second one spawned.

then that's unusual, it's supposed to show a chat message at 7:30pm telling you that the eye of cthulhu will appear shortly. if it didn't display, but the eye still showed up, then that could very well be a bug

Back
Top Bottom