NPCs & Enemies Selenians

MSExcel

Terrarian
Nerf these guys or make the solar worm less aggressive.

Ranger gets utterly annihilated by the solar pillar and theres nothing you can do but sit right outside the border or die and keep coming back. Thats not how the game should be played and thats not really how I want to play it.

Actually all the pillars have similar enemies, a lot of health, move really fast and always deals 250 damage. Doing class playthroughs is pain on these final levels, unless you're using melee with beetle armor, it's gonna take a while, 1.4 was supposed to be the balance update, as it is the final major update, but re-logic doesn't wanna fix the level of zoom in 720p screens and doesn't wanna fix the last part of the game, the lunar event seems rushed and unbalanced.

Actually all the pillars have similar enemies, a lot of health, move really fast and always deals 250 damage. Doing class playthroughs is pain on these final levels, unless you're using melee with beetle armor, it's gonna take a while, 1.4 was supposed to be the balance update, as it is the final major update, but re-logic doesn't wanna fix the level of zoom in 720p screens and doesn't wanna fix the last part of the game, the lunar event seems rushed and unbalanced.
I can blast through all the pillars except the solar one. Personally I don't find any of them to be very hard, except for the solar enemies since there isnt really a way to avoid their attacks

I play on a 720p screen and some things are such a pain cus i cant zoom out. This is gonna be a problem against the Empress of Light

I believe the complaint deals with the fact that Selenians (like biome mimics and the dreadnautilus) have a way to reflect projectiles back at the player, which does cause significant problems for ranger players. Honestly, I agree. I loathe the solar pillar entirely. I consider it the second worst part of the game (the worst being the Old One's Army for the utter tedium of it).

Back
Top Bottom