PC Selling Late Game Mob Drops For Late Game Items Via Steam

Techno Mancer

Brain of Cthulhu
Hello! Welcome to here. I sell late game drops in exchange for other items. Have a look.
For Sale:
*Star Wrath
*2 Cursed Saplings (Pet)
*3 Portal Guns
*85 Luminite Bars, 1 Luminite Ore
*2 Broken Hero Swords
*Cosmic Car Keys
*Solar Eruption
*The Eye Of Cthulhu (Yo-Yo)
*2 Seedlings (Pet)
*2 Butterfly Dust (Wing Material)
*2 Nimbus Rods
*4 Horsemans Blades
*6 Spider Eggs (Pet)
*4 Spooky Hooks
*2 Bat Scepters
*3 Spooky Twigs (Wing Material)
*Christmas Tree Sword
*Tsunami (Duke Fishron Bow, 5 Arrow Shot)
*Lunar Flare
*Razorblade Typhoon
*Elf Melter
*Bone Key (Legit)
*3 Raven Staffs.
*7 Black Fairy Dusts (Wing Material)
*Lunar Pillar Fragments
*1714 Spooky Wood

I will give any one of these away for a Sextant, Weather Radio, Golden Fishing Rod, Nasty Present, Pumpkin Moon Medallion, Celestial Sigil, or Blind Fold. Good offers are also considered. My steam name is imawinner21, no caps.

Last edited:
i have 2 blessed apples, a neptune's shell, eye spring, and two moon stones. I'm willing to trade those for the broken hero swords, if that's good.
My steam name is chapman.white (i think)
[DOUBLEPOST=1437014819,1437014471][/DOUBLEPOST]I also have 2 pirate staffs and 2 gold rings.

i have 2 blessed apples, a neptune's shell, eye spring, and two moon stones. I'm willing to trade those for the broken hero swords, if that's good.
My steam name is chapman.white (i think)
[DOUBLEPOST=1437014819,1437014471][/DOUBLEPOST]I also have 2 pirate staffs and 2 gold rings.
All of it? If its all, definitely. If not, id want the Gold Ring

Now that I have more items at my disposal, I'd like to extend the trade. Is 4 more blessed apples and an Anti-Gravity Hook enough for a Cosmic Car Key?
[DOUBLEPOST=1437191656,1437191497][/DOUBLEPOST]make that 6 more blessed apples, I've got them coming out my ears at this point!
[DOUBLEPOST=1437191974][/DOUBLEPOST]Oops again! I meant 8!
[DOUBLEPOST=1437192058][/DOUBLEPOST]Dang it, included the two originals. Still only 6.

I was hoping for both, but if I can only choose one, I definitely choose the cosmic car key. When I said I was extending the trade, I meant that those items would be added to everything else.

okay, i got the car key on my own now, so cancel that. I'll still give you everything, and I'll stop clogging up this thread now.

Back
Top Bottom