Video Serena the Summoner Let's Play

HappyDays

Terrarian
HappyDays (HD) here!

In a Terraria class lets play the player tries to complete the game only using 1 weapon type. It adds a real challenge to Terraria. Join Serena the Summoner as she tries to conquer all the bosses and events only using 'summons!' We'll obtain the slime, hornet, imp, spider, optic, pirate, pygmy, raven and tempest staff's as well as the sentry summons, queen spider and frost hydra. Get involved in this playthrough, suggest epic buildings, items to farm and goals to achieve. You are a big part of this adventure! Let's begin! Enjoy :)

*Rules*
1 - summons are the only damage type to be used (a simple sword can be used until Slime Staff is acquired for pacing purposes!)

2 - bosses must be killed in active combat before they can be AFK Farmed

3 - collect all minions, mounts, and trophies

Check it out here:

Thanks for watching! This series values community involvement and many of the suggestions by our awesome viewers make their way into the series! Come and get involved in shaping Serena's destiny today!

Stay Happy :)

I know this is a bit of a stretch, but when your Let's Play enters Hardmode, I really want to see the Toy Sled pet. Mainly because my grind for that pet, even with the water candle and battle potions in an artificial platform arena, took forever. I wanna see how lucky you get.
This is looking good so far, though. The challenge looks very tough, but I wish you the best of luck. I can't wait to see where it leads.

Thanks for the feedback scientistB :) Yes that's a rare little item but I love building farms to collect those things! Will keep you posted :D

Back
Top Bottom