Weapons & Equip Several new accessories and a change from the old one

Круто

Terrarian
How about adding Terra Shield? Like, as a bonus, will it contain a Pocket Mirror from the petrification debuff and a Hand Warmer from the effect of freezing and cooling? Also add the Philosopher's Stone, Lucky Horseshoe and the Celestial Shell to it. Also, why not combine items from an expert, like to create a trolley you have parts of a mechanical trolley. Like combine Royal Gel and Flying Gelatin and get "Super Slime"?) Combine Treasure Magnet and Greed Ring. Combine all building accessories Spectre Goggles Toolbelt Toolbox Mechanical Ruler Presserator Architect Gizmo pack. Also add the Hellfire Treads accessory to the crafting of Fairy Boots accessories. Also, why not combine Guide To Critter Companionship and Guide to Plant Fiber Cordage by adding an activation and deactivation function on the side of the panel? Also can add a special slot for binoculars? Also can add some accessory that increases luck? Type in his craft to use ladybugs. Can also add a four-leaf clover to the world? ^3^
I hope they see my idea ;)

Sorry, I posted this post in the wrong place. My translator mistranslated 2 words :(

Attachments

• Безымянный.png
    Безымянный.png
    16.3 KB · Views: 37
  • 2.png
    2.png
    12.7 KB · Views: 41
  • 3.png
    3.png
    8.9 KB · Views: 41
  • 4.png
    4.png