tModLoader Shades Mod

Neveah

Terrarian
SHADES MOD v0.2.3.3

Table of Contents:

kdcROYP.png

Shades Mod

Introduction:

Shades Mod is a bit like Qwerty's as the contents are completely random, but they do help alot. I mainly decided to make this mod because I wanted some coding experience and there were some features that Terraria really needed. My first item was called 'Shades Sneakers' which were the result of Frostspark Boots + Lava Waders but later I realised it might have looked better if it fit the theme of the game so after some spriting and naming, I came up with 'Terra Boots'.

kdcROYP.png

Shades Mod

Contents:

- Terra Boots (Frostspark Boots + Lava Waders)
- Terra Boots can be crafted into Angel Treads (From Calamity Mod)
- Impatience Potion (A potion that decreases the length of the debuff 'Potion Sickness')
- Nettle Disc (A disc-type weapon that inflicts enemies with 'Dryads Bane')
- A recipe for the Herb Bag
- Wizard sells souls
- 2 Items that require some help from some more experienced modders, click here to see more details.

Changelog:

Changelog for version 0.2.3.3:

- Started recording changelog
- Created website for mod
- Changed icon
- Removed a pointless line of code

kdcROYP.png

Shades Mod

For Modders:

I'm recruiting modders to help me with this project! If you have experience with modding and you like this mod I would greatly appreciate it if you could tag along and help me with a few dillemas. If you are okay with it I'd be happy to credit you as long as you help with any 1 of my problems.​

Last edited:
I can somewhat help in spriting
[doublepost=1564311144,1564311129][/doublepost]Do you have discord if not make it

Back
Top Bottom