tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

How do you get flame stone? I don't see a crafting recipe through RecipeBrowser nor the guide when I asked about the materials the thread says it uses.
I would assume you use the solution with the clentaminator to spread the flame crimson to regular stone then mine it like you would pearl/ebonstone. This is just a guess from looking at the details though

I would assume you use the solution with the clentaminator to spread the flame crimson to regular stone then mine it like you would pearl/ebonstone. This is just a guess from looking at the details though
Ah. That makes sense. I ended up using CheatSheet to get some to grow flame wood, but I'll look at that for later.

@KirbyMaster500, please don't post single image joke answers. If you don't know the answer to the question, just leave it be.

Sorry. Couldn't resist a good joke. :sigh:

On topic, the potion's name is Greater Super Ultra Omega Hyper Extra Excessively Long Healing Potion. I put the gif there because it was too long and that was what it reminded me of.

Also, @RexodinoLP, what exactly is the Forged Fury referencing?

Sorry. Couldn't resist a good joke. :sigh:

On topic, the potion's name is Greater Super Ultra Omega Hyper Extra Excessively Long Healing Potion. I put the gif there because it was too long and that was what it reminded me of.

Also, @RexodinoLP, what exactly is the Forged Fury referencing?
Its a reference to the Youtuber FuryForged (@Fury )
It LITERALLY has his logo on it and the name is his name turned around

P.S.: the potion ur talking about is a Dev item, the Mega Healing Potion is its own thing :p

Kill the Flare Serpent.
(I really need to update the Thread someday)
and @OatBran im gonna check, do you mean the Death Message or the oblivion shards spawn message?
You should really flesh out a wiki or update the thread. It isn't fun to search around so much to try and find an answer to play your mod. Follow Calamity's lead, at the very least.

You should really flesh out a wiki or update the thread. It isn't fun to search around so much to try and find an answer to play your mod. Follow Calamity's lead, at the very least.
Im already working on a wiki but i have noone to contribute stuff, and should i put the wiki on wikia or gamepedia?

Im already working on a wiki but i have noone to contribute stuff, and should i put the wiki on wikia or gamepedia?
One other thing; I think your playerbase would improve if you were more professional. If you look at all of the bigger mods, the replies, post, and mod are very professional. I think using correct grammar as well as polishing the OP would drastically improve your player base. I like the mod's content, so I would love to see it grow.

Reactions: 000
The Oblivion ore generates underground after Abaddon has been defeated, which is summoned with the Key of Obliteration made from lunar event fragments and such
And the Key of Obliteration is made on Oblivion Forge, which requires Oblivion ore, which can't be aquired when Abaddon hasn't been defeated yet. it could be that im running on a older version of the mod...

EDIT: Nope, im running the latest version of the mod and i still can't craft it without the oblivion forge

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom