**REPORTED** Shimmer not converting certain objects.

TheBiggestBird🌳

Official Terrarian
I have a large pool of shimmer that i made with the bottomless shimmer bucket and when I drop the Rod of Discord, clentaminator and peddlers hat in, they don't convert. I have killed moon lord multiple times in this world.

Thank you for your report. The developers are aware of this issue and are working to get it fixed for a future hotfix.

I have a large pool of shimmer that i made with the bottomless shimmer bucket and when I drop the Rod of Discord, clentaminator and peddlers hat in, they don't convert. I have killed moon lord multiple times in this world.
Consoles will be getting a new patch to 1.4.4.1 that should fix this and will be rolling out this week.

More details here:
Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

CONSOLE/MOBILE ADDITIONAL FIXES FOR 1.4.4.1 (INCLUDING THE PC FIXES FROM 1.4.4.1)
Additions/Changes:

- “Classic” is now the default for new players instead of “Journey”

Bug Fixes:
- Fixed an issue where throwing the Guide Voodoo Doll into “Celebrationmk10” lava pool would kill the Guide but would not spawn the Wall of Flesh
- Fixed a graphic glitch issue with some critter cages
- Fixed an issue where some items would not transmutate correctly when dropped into Shimmer during a Multiplayer session
- Fixed an issue where the Shellphone would not teleport the player and would not display a tooltip when crafted

Back
Top Bottom