Console shimmer not working

prosans

Retinazer
i was on my other switch and ps4 both the shimmer would not appear at all and i got a endless form my friend and its the rod of discord is not transforming in too the rod of harmny

i was on my other switch and ps4 both the shimmer would not appear at all
Are you saying the liquid is invisible, or that you can’t find the Aether biome (where shimmer liquid naturally generates in new worlds)?

i got a endless form my friend and its the rod of discord is not transforming in too the rod of harmny
If you are trying to transmute the Rod of Discord into the Rod of Harmony, you need to be doing it in a world that has had Moon Lord defeated. Also, right now you need to do it in a single player world. There will be a patch that comes out that fixes it in multiplayer words.

I’m experiencing the same issue but simply with any item that should have a transformation, anything I throw just sinks and stays there. Some examples would be the miners set, heart crystals, peddlers hat, torches, arrows etc

I'm on Steam on PC in single player and experiencing the same thing. I tossed a Nazar into the shimmer and it did not turn into a megaphone.

Back
Top Bottom