Game Mechanics Shimmer Permanent Buffs Icons (?)

!DanielGH0ST

Spazmatism
I Don't Know If This Has Been Said/Posted Before, But I Think It Would Be Neat If There Was A Way To Actually Keep An Eye On What "Permanent Buff" Items You Have Used While Playing On A Character (a very minor thing, but forgetting that you have already shimmered a golden worm and then forgetting about that and searching for another one...is not really a "fun" activity).
+
(edited)
Maybe A NPC Like The Wizard Could Have A Dialog Window/Option Where He Shows/Tells You What Buffs You Have Or You Need Still To Find/Use.

Last edited:
On top of that some sort of way to turn the buffs on and off if you wanted would also be a neat idea like maybe have it work sort of like the torch gods favour you can see what buffs you already have and be able to turn them on and off through the same menu as where the torch gods favour is

On top of that some sort of way to turn the buffs on and off if you wanted would also be a neat idea like maybe have it work sort of like the torch gods favour you can see what buffs you already have and be able to turn them on and off through the same menu as where the torch gods favour is
A Pretty Interesting Idea, Allthough I Don't Know Why Would You Want To Turn Off/On Permanent Shimmered Buffs Since They Give Only Positive Effects, Meanwhile With Torch God's Blessing - Sometimes You Just Want To Put A Regular Torch And Not The Biome Specific One. Putting Shimmered Buffs Icons On The Top-Left Of The Screen Like Other Features That Are There Is Pretty Cool But I Think If You Also Have "The Grand Design" - Then It Would Become Too Crowded...Maybe Just A Single Icon There To Turn Not Specific But All Permanent Shimmered Buffs (?).

A Pretty Interesting Idea, Allthough I Don't Know Why Would You Want To Turn Off/On Permanent Shimmered Buffs Since They Give Only Positive Effects, Meanwhile With Torch God's Blessing - Sometimes You Just Want To Put A Regular Torch And Not The Biome Specific One. Putting Shimmered Buffs Icons On The Top-Left Of The Screen Like Other Features That Are There Is Pretty Cool But I Think If You Also Have "The Grand Design" - Then It Would Become Too Crowded...Maybe Just A Single Icon There To Turn Not Specific But All Permanent Shimmered Buffs (?).
As to why I would think being able to turn them off and on would be a good thing is because. At some point someone could just not want the buffs active and could just want a normal not buffed Chr. As well as being able to test different things with and without the buffs without needing a new Chr to test things. But the single icon you mentioned seems like a good idea as well.

Back
Top Bottom