Items Shimmered Boss Consumables

charmelon

Terrarian
I've been playing alot of Calamity Mod lately, and they have infinite use boss items.
I think those could be implemented into the game by throwing a boss consumable into the shimmer AFTER you've defeated its correspondent boss. Ex: Suspicious Looking Eye -> Definitely Evil Eye

You will then be able to infinitely farm those bosses to mass large amount of money for really no work. This would also remove the ability to decraft boss summons (specifically spare Eye of Cthulhu summons) for more materials.

You will then be able to infinitely farm those bosses to mass large amount of money for really no work. This would also remove the ability to decraft boss summons (specifically spare Eye of Cthulhu summons) for more materials.
Hello, I am against blocking EOC summon shimmering to lenses for these reasons: If you are in mid-hardmode and you don't want to fight any EOC anymore, because you have a better money farm than selling the evil ore the EOC gives, shimmering the summons you find in chests can give you lenses for archery potionbs if you use bows and for Optic staff if you are a summoner. Also when fighting deerclops it can be useful as it shortens a bit the way to the Deer Thing but not too much as you have to get flinx fur.

Hello, I am against blocking EOC summon shimmering to lenses for these reasons: If you are in mid-hardmode and you don't want to fight any EOC anymore, because you have a better money farm than selling the evil ore the EOC gives, shimmering the summons you find in chests can give you lenses for archery potionbs if you use bows and for Optic staff if you are a summoner. Also when fighting deerclops it can be useful as it shortens a bit the way to the Deer Thing but not too much as you have to get flinx fur.
So you are against decrafting things because you get to use the materials???

Back
Top Bottom