Show us your random world names!

1639866452001.png

"Desecration of the Graveless Morons."

...While simply being misheard conversation, it certainly sounded like it could pass as being a randomly generated world name in Terraria.

This will likely be the first world name I use when Journey's End releases on the Nintendo Switch.

the planet of mystery,figment of sadness,erratic valley of regret(lol),the smelly backwoods,the serious hole of yoyos,the sore city,odd land of the shark,the YOLO arena(the caps on yolo is real),sharp climax of dank memes,the dank yeet of dank memes,bush of the aunt,the pit of wings.the average area,the risky myth of the dance(really re-logic?),the strech of the tooth,open portrait of eyes.thats all lol

Last edited:
Terraria 1.4 introduced a world name generator, and sometimes it can come up with some very interesting matchups.
When you start creating a new world, you'll get a randomized name, but you can also click on the sign button on the left to randomise it again.
View attachment 276533

I've noticed the devs were very creative with the possible names:

View attachment 276532
View attachment 276531
View attachment 276530

What are some of your favorite randomized world names?
my funniest one was the bee of grass

The poor route
Canadian Park of Frogs
The Pit of the Staff
The Odd Legend of Whoopsies
Bed of Bugs
Royal Void of Freaks

Amusing Lake
Mound of Skeletons
Uninterested Paintbrush
The Emerald Nation
The Bush of Meteorite
Outraged Place
The Wonderland of Dismay
Worried Reach
The Difficult Plains

My most recent world gave me this one, now I have the strangest desire to acquire all npc's, bring them to one spot in the forest, then get rid of their homes.

Edit: The fact that the attachment decided to focus SOLELY on the word bums is gold in of itself.

Attachments

• Well, we're all bums at the start of the game though.png
    Well, we're all bums at the start of the game though.png
    34.7 KB · Views: 60
Back
Top Bottom