Blocks & Decoration Simplest Suggestion I Ever Made : EZ to make Platforms

SimeaseKitten

Duke Fishron
Literally I was thinking, maybe there should be dirt and stone platforms as making arenas would be easier. They could also be used for decoration.

Stone and Dirt Platform
Grass Dirt Platform.gif
Stone Platform.gif

Statistics
Type BlockFurniture
Placeable
Tango_Tick1.png

Dimensions 1 wide × 1 high
Use time 18 Very Fast
Max stack 9999
Rarity

Crafting Recipe : Dirt Platform
Dirt_Block.png
Dirt Blocks => 5 Dirt Platforms

Crafting Recipe : Stone Platform
Stone_Block.png
Stone Blocks => 5 Stone Platforms

- Unique Facts -
  1. Moss and Grass can be grown on it the same way you can grow it on their block counterparts!
  2. They can be placed a lot more faster than other normal platforms!
  3. They can stack up to 9999 (I don't even know why I did that...)!
  4. There is more value in creating these than others!
  5. These platforms can't be hammered sadly...

Last edited:
That's kinda the advantage Wood has over these two materials as a building and navigation block. Naturally, I would suspect that if dirt and stone were to have some sort of platform they would require some sort of outside crafting station. The idea you have presented isn't too farfetched, however.

You know, if these dirt platforms allow grass to grow on them, I might actually use them for their aesthetic. I think that’s a better reason to add them than making it easier to build arenas. (Making arenas is incredibly easy since ice platforms exist.)

That's kinda the advantage Wood has over these two materials as a building and navigation block. Naturally, I would suspect that if dirt and stone were to have some sort of platform they would require some sort of outside crafting station. The idea you have presented isn't too farfetched, however.
Ah, I see. I will try making a crafting station for it and sprites for this (yep, sprites for dirt and stone platforms). I will think of something.
You know, if these dirt platforms allow grass to grow on them, I might actually use them for their aesthetic. I think that’s a better reason to add them than making it easier to build arenas.
I never thought of making them grow, but I wouldn't see why not. I guess grass seeds could be used on them the same way as dirt blocks.
(Making arenas is incredibly easy since ice platforms exist.)
I never thought of that... I am actually not being sarcastic, as I thought ice platforms never existed. Actually, snow platforms wouldn't be such a bad idea either.
Tip: Granite and Marble.
I don't get what you mean by granite and marble as those are actually relatively hard to find as it is a mini biome.
Also JoostMod adds dirt platforms that place extremely quickly.
Whoops.

Those seem like nuisances and oddities more than pros and cons. Unhammerability is anti-building and would never come up in an arena situation.

I never thought of making them grow, but I wouldn't see why not. I guess grass seeds could be used on them the same way as dirt blocks.

If the we can use grass seeds on the platform,then what if i put a pumpkin seed.....

I would like to support this suggestion btw but when you said grass seeds could be used on them....

I just thinking the answer of the question.

I think that they should be hammer able at the cost of evils/hallow spreading across them. Also, Mud Platforms (same thing but for mud, can grow jungle and mushroom grass but can still be converted to dirt by evils.

Back
Top Bottom