Console Skeletron expert help

JI15

Terrarian
Anyone have any tips on how to beat Skeletron on Expert. Me and my 2 friend's have been trying to beat skeletron for a few days and we get clapped every time. We have tried many different tactics but They don't seem to work. The one that seemed to get him the most low is a tactic we like to call, the bee team. Basically we just keep farming Beenades And bee related items, like the Bee's knees and bee gun.
Does anyone have any tips on how to beat this guy?
P.S we all have meteorite armor And yes, I did build a huge Arena, With The nurse next to it.

For one, I'd recommend better armor than meteorite. It's good, yes, but both of the Evil Biome armors as well as Molten Armor are better defense wise. Also, while meteor focuses on magic, it seems that you and your friends are focusing more on weapon variety. Bees are helpful as well, but are pretty low-damage, even with the Meteor Armor. Plus, seeing as this is Expert Mode AND Multiplayer, Skeletron will be even harder to beat thanks to the EX Mode Damage Buffs and the Player Health Boost. If you don't have the Worm Scarf, get it. Potions can also be a saving grace during the fight, especially Endurance and Regen, as well as either the Rage/Wrath potions.

For one, I'd recommend better armor than meteorite. It's good, yes, but both of the Evil Biome armors as well as Molten Armor are better defense wise. Also, while meteor focuses on magic, it seems that you and your friends are focusing more on weapon variety. Bees are helpful as well, but are pretty low-damage, even with the Meteor Armor. Plus, seeing as this is Expert Mode AND Multiplayer, Skeletron will be even harder to beat thanks to the EX Mode Damage Buffs and the Player Health Boost. If you don't have the Worm Scarf, get it. Potions can also be a saving grace during the fight, especially Endurance and Regen, as well as either the Rage/Wrath potions.
Thanks for the tips

By the way by Evil biome armor do you mean Shadow And hallowed armor Because I have not beaten. Wof yet

Does it really matter? The forums don’t update in live time. I hadn’t reloaded the page. This isn’t a issue.

Essentially Skeletron is one of the tougher expert mode bosses in my opinion. For me I got full molten armor before finally beating it. Beenades are good. But homing is problematic as in expert it’s skull has crazy damage resist before the hands are broken. You have to break the hands first.

Back
Top Bottom