PC skeletron prime can despawn on top of you on dont dig up after hours of fighting

vessal

Skeletron Prime
Steam or GOG
Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
✂️ bug heres a clip from @SorbetCafe stream this also happened with skeletron and effects challenge runs a ton and i would love it to be fixed pls and thanks
i bet anything losing 4 hours of progress on a boss fight is not fun do to a bug so this is why im making this

on the dont dig up seed it is always night so it cant flee even if it did the way that prime flead is not normal as prime just kills u when time is out

wait, doesn't don't dig up/getfixedboi still cycle time, even though it always seems like it's night?
time does change but it has no effect my guess its that the distance overtime can sometimes flow into the negatives causing the game to bug out and the boss to flee

This was not the result of a time change or anything that simple, yeah. I think we deduced it was due to the game like dividing by zero when the distance between you and the boss is zero, happens with prime too. Thanks for submitting the report.

Just happened with me lol, makes it tough for facetanking testing

skeletronbug.gif

This is probably the bug present in many AIs in the game where enemies divide by zero when their center is on top of the player's, which is very rare but does happen. This also has been reported like 2 years ago and not been fixed.

Back
Top Bottom