Pixel Pirate
Skingworld?
Yeah I know it's a bit of a weird name but I've got a thread to ma
Why Skingworld?
I... I don't know, could you just let me make my th
But wai
Because.
ok

Anyways, hi guys. It's me. Chad. Chadwick. Chadwick9000. Chadw1kover9000. That Chad.
So I recently shortly after 1.2.4 came out started a new playthrough. For the first 30 minutes I was like 'hecks yeh melee run' but then I was like 'but this bow is so cool' and that is kinda how all of my class-runs stop being class-runs. Because of that, I was left with yet another normal playthrough. Yknow, the kind where you play all classes, beat all bosses without any time limit or something, no clear goal regarding collecting specific thingies, ect. I needed something... SOMETHING to make this playthrough less normal.
So I started building
And that is how my wacky adventures of building stuff and putting them on here started.
OMVzMrZ.png

The Merchant's home and the (future) Demolitionist's home. I think you can tell them apart. You should be able to, really. Also, you can kinda see the WIP Dryad's house in the top right.
blggi3J.png

The Dryad's home. Fun fact: It took me 2 weeks and 13 worlds to get a Living Wood Wand to build this. Still a 100% supporter of RNG. Maybe 99% now. Dunno.
87Yg0wi.png

The Wizard's home. It's also temporarily home to the Mechanic and the Painter, but that's only until I have built :red: for them as well.
HSpmXqk.png

The Zombie Defense Base 69000. It's not done yet, but hey, it gets the job done, right?
JwbtpzV.png

It's a while east (or west? Hard to tell in Terraria) from Skingville, but I decided to include it anyways.
I decided to build a big bad beach house for my NPCs (mainly my fisherkid, Bryce). Problem is that the left beach is was almost fully corrupted, and the right beach is :red:ing far away. For some reason I see that as a challenge rather than a huge problem (very unlike me, but whatever) and I've decided to start pushing back the corruption to the wes- east- eh... Right. To the right.
I'm doing that by dividing the beach (and some land to the right of the beach) in vertical strips and then clentaminating them. To give you more of an idea, here is a screenshot of me standing next to a tunnel I dug to mark out where one strip ends and another begins, and on the minimap you can see the same tunnel along with another one I filled up. Of course the area between those two tunnels used to be corrupted. Yay, progress!
MYhf5IN.png
Observant readers may have noticed that there is only one spoiler so far. Congratulations. You have noticed the obvious. You win money. Not really. Heh.
There'll be more spoilers once I start building more towns, and castles and stuff.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom