PC Sky Spawning Turtles

Orion The Boundary Ryu

Skeletron Prime
Recently I was playing an expert hardcore run and I was fishing in the jungle. Then out of nowhere a turtle spawns from the sky and deals 271 damage to me. I didn't die but It was way too close, there was no floating island above me or near me. This also isn't the first time this happened. Are the turtle enemies just made like that, to sometimes spawn from the sky while spinning? I was playing at high resolution and nothing jumped besides a few derplings that were blocked by a wall.

giant tortoises try to impersonate sonic's jump attack to destroy your poor sould and eat it for immense power
nah just kidding , watch out for them giant tortoises , they jump very high and lunge at you using their shells with all their might to destroy you, they do that too when they enter in contact with water , you should've fished in the jungle before hardmode.
Hands off the jungle until you've got better equipment , you've made it that far just to get yourself crushed by fat turtles and end up as a ghost ?!

giant tortoises try to impersonate sonic's jump attack to destroy your poor sould and eat it for immense power
nah just kidding , watch out for them giant tortoises , they jump very high and lunge at you using their shells with all their might to destroy you, they do that too when they enter in contact with water , you should've fished in the jungle before hardmode.
Hands off the jungle until you've got better equipment , you've made it that far just to get yourself crushed by fat turtles and end up as a ghost ?!
I didn't die from it I was almost dead though, plus I know how to play well my dude, been here for a few years now :D

Back
Top Bottom