Member-Run Contest Skyrim Givaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hooray for givaways (in witch this one is probably in the wrong sub-fourm qwq) First Givaway ive done in awhile, and even then, the last time I did a givaway these fourms never existed.
So... erm. Skyrim was on sale for 5 dollars. I wanted to do a givaway. Welp, thats your story. Anyways, onto the important stuffs!

How does one join this Givaway?
Simple. Pick a number between 1 and 50, but make sure it isnt taken before you claim it. Check it before you Claim it.
How will you pick the Winner of the Game?
https://www.random.org/lists/. This site will basically prevent me picking a close friend and assuring it considers everyone. Ill roll 5 times, and whoever is at the top of the list at the 5th roll gets the copy.
:red: is Skyrim?
Skyrim is an open-world game were you can do whatever you want. Fight things, kill things, befriend things, kill more things, yell at things, do quests for things. You get the idea. It can also be modded to add more things to spice up your game. To be honest, I cant explain it much more without spoiling it for newcomers :dryadwink: Ohh yeah, and just as a pre-mature warning, this game has blood, death, sometimes the feels, and some other things that makes this game NOT kid-friendly. You have been warned.
What do I do if I win the game but all the sudden dont want it/dont like it?
Theres nothing I can do about that. If you want to, if you dont like the game or dont want it, you can get me a game of your choice thats around 5 dollars, just so I can get my moneys-worth. Thats optional, however.

Welp, thats it. I keep track of the numbers below. May you have the best of luck to get this game! Its really good. Oh yeah, by the way, the deadline to enter is 6/25/15.
1: @SirDiesalot1
2: @Shaedric
3:
4:
5:
6: @Folder
7: @DG-VR.
8:
9: @Voffie
10:
11: @Qw2
12: @piemansauce
13: @agent_alx
14: @MasterBrain
15: @Tecuser
16: @Necrius
17:
18:
19: @Milt69466
20: @Perfect Dark Gaia
21: @Everybody
22:
23: @ManaUser
24:
25: @robotzurg
26:
27: @Bucket o' Water
28:
29:
30:
31:
32:
33:
34:
35: @Porygonhelp
36:
37: @Ice
38:
39:
40:
41:
42: @rangerofthewest
43:
44: @Neon
45:
46: @Dinklewinkle
47: @AppulDoge
48:
49:
50: @Freenight
if this thing fills up by 6/20/15, ill give away an extra copy. Deal? Deal.

Edit: Ill be rolling the winner at 11:00 PM TONIGHT, so last chance to enter! Its mainly because im impatient =w=

Last edited:
11 -
I've heard good things about Skyrim, so I'm going to enter -
And bump the thread to decrease my chances… D:

37, This would be awesome since my brother just built his PC and he hasn't played this gem. Good luck to all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom