PS Vita Slow motion/Extreme lag

Icy Motto

Plantera
I recently started playing Terraria on my PS Vita since it was collecting dust, and I remembered I had Terraria on it, but just when I though eveything would be ok, I forgot that the main issue with this port is the extreme lag when entering certain areas like the jungle and crimson.

I guess they won't pay anymore attention to the PS Vita since it's dead already. Guess I'll wait for the Switch version but it's extremely dissapointing knowing I spent like $20 on it.

This is really sad because a bunch of my friends and i get together and play this on vita ALL THE TIME. We have multiple worlds we work on and have some there are completely built out.

Really pisses me off they dont care about the vita, yet will develop the game for switch when it has almost no original content and is just ports.

The vita might be dead to some people but there are 20+ games getting released on vita this year.

Makes me dislike this company considering that between my friends and i, we have over 30 copies of this game, yet that doesnt mean anything to the developer

I have a copy on ps4 , 3 on vita, 1 on pc

This is really sad because a bunch of my friends and i get together and play this on vita ALL THE TIME. We have multiple worlds we work on and have some there are completely built out.

Really pisses me off they dont care about the vita, yet will develop the game for switch when it has almost no original content and is just ports.

The vita might be dead to some people but there are 20+ games getting released on vita this year.

Makes me dislike this company considering that between my friends and i, we have over 30 copies of this game, yet that doesnt mean anything to the developer

I have a copy on ps4 , 3 on vita, 1 on pc

Well I don't hate the devs at all for this amazing masterpiece they've created, I've been playing since the beginning of the game back in version 1.1.

But I forgot how old the Vita is, and is considered a last gen console. That means that they really can't do much to it on the Vita anymore due to how limiting it would be. But I understand your frustration. I also own a copy for it on pretty much every platform.

Oh well, R.I.P Terraria on PS Vita.

Back
Top Bottom