Mobile Sniper Bug (and dupping)

JOOL

Terrarian
Your Terraria Device
Redmi 6
Mobile OS
hello there I have Found a Very Major Bug!.

basically, when you Try to Buy something From a Npc (any Npc That have a shop) by Holding It to buy a Lot faster, With a Sniper Zoom in(or not) it will make a Minor To heavy Lag. Once That Happen it will Cause The Thing you Buy To drop To the Ground. (around 4 block away) And When You Stop Buying At that Point, The Thing You're Buying Will Suddenly Fill you're inventory With One Of The Item or max stack But On the Ground Will Be a Stack Of The Item

But If you Continue Untill You Reach A Stack limit, You're Whole inventory that Have Free Slot Will Be Fill with the Maximum Stack item
though This One is a Bit Glitchy, If You try to put the Stack in a Chest Every thing Will Begone and Only One Stack. other than that you can do Further Research.

I Found This Bug by mistake

honestly Interacting Npc With The Sniper Is a Very Bad Idea As it kinda glitch it.

Sorry If you don't understand. here is an Video

Here Some Curse Image
Screenshot_2021-06-03-20-19-03-887_com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid.png
Screenshot_2021-06-03-20-18-31-572_com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid.png

Pls Fix

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-06-03-20-18-01-604_com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid.png
    Screenshot_2021-06-03-20-18-01-604_com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid.png
    479.7 KB · Views: 52
Just don’t have smart cursor in and don’t use the sniper
So umm I ran into a glitch with this.. I went to test again… and this time instead of giving me loads of rocket IIIs it kept giving me proximity mine launchers, went to steampunker did the same exact thihn…

Last edited:
Just don’t have smart cursor in and don’t use the sniper
So umm I ran into a glitch with this.. I went to test again… and this time instead of giving me loads of rocket IIIs it kept giving me proximity mine launchers, went to steampunker did the same exact thihn…
Weird I Never Got That. Seem Like The Sniper Is Pretty Glitchy.

Oh well I'll try not to use the sniper and
Hopefully This Patch Soon

Now I wonder, Has Anybody Report About This Bug?.

It's something to do with the way the camera follows the cursor. With smart cursor enabled, the camera will auto refocus on wherever you tap (including the buy button in the NPCs shop menu). :)

Back
Top Bottom