PC snow biome tips?

Inactive38728932489243

Official Terrarian
just did a very large run in the underground snow, got lots of really helpful loot. pre hard mode (not expert)
and I'm wondering. whats the best thing from ice chests? i got some sword that shoots a projectile but has a bad reforge on it. and an ice boomerang with 20% increased damage and -15% knock back
also an ice mirror and a viking helmet drop
:D good run. but anything else?
I'm defiantly not ready for the eye of cuthulu as i have no platinum gear (working on it rn tho)
crimson as well so only eye and brain of cuthulu is what i can use :(
so any tips. i found this weird ice ish thing that doesn't drop when i break it and it is FILLING caverns to the brim
like its translucent, and it breaks and i fall like a rock through it. what is it?
thats about it
thanks in advance for any tips
thanks,
-Jay
P.S. the ice substance looks like normal ice. may be it but I'm just curious

Ice Skates and Blizzard in a Bottle my favourite ones in the Snow biome. Also, the Snowball Cannon is a good weapon too.
OK, here're some more tips;
  • DON'T make ore armour. Instead go for Meteorite or in normal mode, Shadow Armor.
  • Try to reach at least 300 health as fast as you can
  • For normal, kill the bosses, raid the Dungeon, obtain Molten gear.(May be Jungle/Necro/Bee, if you doing a class-only run)
  • For expert, reach 400 health, kill JUST EoC(may be King Slime), fish up a Reaver Shark, obtain Molten gear and do the thingies on the previous row :)
  • Prepare for hardmode.(It's completely different, also a difficult story...

Ice Skates and Blizzard in a Bottle my favourite ones in the Snow biome. Also, the Snowball Cannon is a good weapon too.
OK, here're some more tips;
  • DON'T make ore armour. Instead go for Meteorite or in normal mode, Shadow Armor.
  • Try to reach at least 300 health as fast as you can
  • For normal, kill the bosses, raid the Dungeon, obtain Molten gear.(May be Jungle/Necro/Bee, if you doing a class-only run)
  • For expert, reach 400 health, kill JUST EoC(may be King Slime), fish up a Reaver Shark, obtain Molten gear and do the thingies on the previous row :)
  • Prepare for hardmode.(It's completely different, also a difficult story...
every one tells me to just "get" meteorite. is afking for it a good idea? i have a platinum pick for it. so... idek. could you tell me a way to get a meteorite?
from there I'm set. I'm gonna get a full set and use the space gun as ranged

every one tells me to just "get" meteorite. is afking for it a good idea? i have a platinum pick for it. so... idek. could you tell me a way to get a meteorite?
from there I'm set. I'm gonna get a full set and use the space gun as ranged
You simply need to break at least one Shadow Orb in the Corruption or Crimson Heart in the Crimson, depending on which one your world generated. From then, it's just a matter of waiting for the meteor to spawn.
If you have bombs or dynamite, you can blast through the Ebonstone or Crimstone that's in the way.

And make sure not to break a third Orb or Heart until you're ready to fight a boss.

Back
Top Bottom