NPCs & Enemies Snowman NPC

So you like theidea?

• No, why would changing Biomes serve any purpose?

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Yes, this would make my life much easier.

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I slipped, dont click this one.

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yugiohhero

Plantera
I know exactly what youre thinking. "We have a christmas NPC!"
I DIDNT SAY THIS WAS CHRISTMAS.
Snowman NPC would appear collapsed in the closest desert to where the frost legion approached, slowly melting, once the frost legion is defeated.
Death animation is not the basic one. Instead of the basic, he melts to the ground, just as the Angler smokebombs and dissapears instead of dying.
His possible names are (Ill allow input, Frosty isn't allowed!)
Chillz
Frostar
Ice
Slushy
Freeze
Icicle
Fridgeford
His quotes are:
"I told them we should have gone AROUND the desert!"
"Sheesh, can you rebuild this house outta ice? Oh, whew, the AC kicked in."
"Why did we even go there in the first place?"
"You know, being able to make it snow, makes it easy to understand Biome Transformation."
"Im hungry, Got any food? Oh, nevermind, ill eat my nose."
"I smell carrot. Then again, my nose is a carrot."
"What does cocoa taste like? Last time a Snowballer drank some, we never saw him again."
"Maybe if you stuck an angel statue in my room, i could freeze it and shatter it back into stone. Better use, ya know."
"Can i change this biome to snow? PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE?"
Upon changing the biome:
"CARF! No that wasnt a magic word, i coughed, im allergic to hair, and you have hair. CHANGE TO <New Biome>!"
"Im so good, i can do this in my sleep. ZzZ<New Biome no capitals>zZz"
"But i dont like that biome! Oh fine, <New Biome> biome!" (Only if its not snow biome you chose, can still be others.)
Upon choosing corruption, crimson or hallow:
"Thats more of a disease than a biome. Dont you have a Dryad here?" (If the player lacks Dryad)
"Uhh, ask <dryad name> not me." (If the player has a Dryad)
If the player chooses the current biome:
"Um, we're already in <Biome Name>..."
"Toto, we're still in kansas!"
While in the desert:
"So... warm.... need... Air Conditioning..."
Upon savior:
Without empty house: "But im afraid of the dar- I mean im too awesome for a dirt bed!"
With Empty House: "Thanks for saving me!"
Blood Moon:
"Will those girls SHUT THEIR TRAPS?!"
"I am so not going outside, zombies find I taste like brain slushies."
Frost Moon:
"Uh oh, i think the Frost Legion called reinforcements!"
"I do not know them."
"If you defeat it, can i have the Santa NK-1 mask? Don't ask."
Christmas W/ Santa:
"Is that santa? YAAAAY!"

In case you didnt get it from the quotes, he changes the biome within 30 blocks radius. He does NOT override the Corruption, Crimson or Hallow, nor summon it. Get the dryad if youre under corruption.
And by the way this can be used for Enemy Mining incase all the jungle biomes for instance were corrupted, or one can use it to get the Truffle. He is gained in hardmode, because thats when all the biomes are unlocked. (You can bring the snowglobe to a pre hardmode world.)

You can come up with quotes if you want.

Last edited:
you know, it would be easyer if you could select which biome that converts things to
You can. A little GUI pops up changing it to what you want.
[DOUBLEPOST=1435750165,1435750070][/DOUBLEPOST]
I why why this is useful and isnt. Overpowered yet nerfed. O foe now no real support.
Im sorry, whaaat?
[DOUBLEPOST=1435750244][/DOUBLEPOST]
An NPC that changes biomes? No thanks. If the NPC was to sell ice based weapons then that would be a different story.
I understand that you want that.
But my thing makes it easier to claim things like Truffle, by adding a spare 140 bricks of mushroom to your house.
[DOUBLEPOST=1435750379][/DOUBLEPOST]I TOLD YOU NOT TO CLICK THAT I SLIPPED ONE! PLEASE CHANGE IT EFFECTIVE NAAAOOOOOO!

I TOLD YOU NOT TO CLICK THAT I SLIPPED ONE! PLEASE CHANGE IT EFFECTIVE NAAAOOOOOO!
Report your thread and ask a moderator to change it.
I understand that you want that.
But my thing makes it easier to claim things like Truffle, by adding a spare 140 bricks of mushroom to your house.
Well adding that much mushroom grass isn't that difficult. Anyway I have stated my opinion that it should sell ice based stuff so I'll move on.

I nerfed it from 140 to 60 blocks.
[DOUBLEPOST=1435860117,1435859892][/DOUBLEPOST]And i dont want him selling for a reason. Too many characters sell! (`:):dryadindifferent::pirateindifferent:<-- For instance)
So, i created someone who served a different purpose.

Hmmmm, names, eh? maybe Icicle, Fridgeford and Golem? (The last one is a Minecraft reference)
But otherwise, a nice NPC and frost legion use! support!

Golems taken by the Lizarhd (Did i spell that right) temple golem. I added Fridgeford and Icicle though. Feel free to come up with more quotes too.

Back
Top Bottom