Console So I looked at the Cutlass and thought it seems a bit dull...

Forty-Seven Rōnin

Eater of Worlds
I was thinking about adding in a new feature for the Cutlass, I'm not sure what to call it, so I'll describe it...
-Cutlass, plus, some Cursed Flames, equals... Cursed Flaming Sword.
-Cutlass, plus, Ichor, Equals... Golden/Ichor Blade. And,
-Cutlass, plus, Crystal Shards equals... Crystal Blade. I'll describe what each one does... -Cursed Flaming Sword: has a chance to set enemies on fire with Cursed Flames, slightly less damage.
-Golden/Ichor Blade: Gives enemies Ichor debuff/decreases enemies defense, less damage.
-Crystal Blade: Launches Crystal Shards when swung, Extra damage.
-Each sword has 15% lower swing speed.
Also i thought of making a gun not a magic weapon but a gun.. that we can do the same thing with. here's the crafting recipe:
-Illegal Gun parts,
-Spell tone and and
-some hallowed bars.
I call it Enchantable gun. Tool tip:
-Material
-Can be fused with Magic Materials.
Each material turns the gun into a different weapon:
-Cursed flames, equals, Cursed Shotgun.
-Ichor, equals, Golden/Ichor SMG.
-Crystal Shards, equals, Crystal Rifle.
let's see if we can get the developers to look at this post! They probably look at the most liked posts so lets see how many like this post can get! :)

Last edited:
No. Cutlass is pretty good, but it shouldn't get a feature exclusive to itself. Plus, why not just use a flask instead. Also, you javen't stated what the guns do. Anyways, there are already 3 magic weapons for them around that point, so they have no point.

If I was to get an upgrade to the cutlass I'd want something more unique. Just cramming ichor and crystal shards into it isn't going to amaze/amuse me. Cutlass actually out classes the Excalibur and is quicker to obtain if I recall correctly.

Wait by the console tag do you mean to make it an exclusive item? I don't think we need any more of those.

No. Cutlass is pretty good, but it shouldn't get a feature exclusive to itself. Plus, why not just use a flask instead. Also, you javen't stated what the guns do. Anyways, there are already 3 magic weapons for them around that point, so they have no point.

If I was to get an upgrade to the cutlass I'd want something more unique. Just cramming ichor and crystal shards into it isn't going to amaze/amuse me. Cutlass actually out classes the Excalibur and is quicker to obtain if I recall correctly.

Wait by the console tag do you mean to make it an exclusive item? I don't think we need any more of those.
Well, PC has 1.3 and I only play Console and the most recent update we got includes masks, wallpaper bug nets, Etc, Etc. I dont even have Fishron
And Mournful, the guns do what the swords do, you want me to waste time for no reason? And I never use Flasks cause I have no room in my house for an Imbuing Station XD too many paintings, decor, Ect. I think Cutlass is DULL not weak DULL theres a difference, i think its dull Because All my other swords have a special ability, EXCEPT my cutlass

Last edited:
Well, PC has 1.3 and I only play Console and the most recent update we got includes masks, wallpaper bug nets, Etc, Etc. I dont even have Fishron
And Mournful, the guns do what the swords do, you want me to waste time for no reason? And I never use Flasks cause I have no room in my house for an Imbuing Station XD too many paintings, decor, Ect. I think Cutlass is DULL not weak DULL theres a difference, i think its dull Because All my other swords have a special ability, EXCEPT my cutlass
By exclusive I mean something console will never get. They will get 1.3 and everything associated with it eventually.

Back
Top Bottom