PC So is it basically confirmed now that thrower is removed 1.4?

Hello! Cryptic here, So from the the wiki is saying about upcoming features/leaks, looks like it was mentioned that thrower class will now be part of the ranger class once again? This is horrible knews! Thrower is the one underappreciated class due to its absurd power in pre-hardmode and its mysterious break off in hardmode. I love doing thrower runs for the raw blood on blood Challenge and I'm sure other extremists do too! That's what encouraged me to attempt worlds first pure thrower class game completion (Whitch I completed a few weeks ago!)

Honestly looking for any more information or final justice on this subject being that its closing near 1.4. What are your thoughts on the thrower class? Should it be kept around?

What does it matter though? All the affected weapons will still remain, except they'll be ranged instead. So you're not missing out on anything.
I don't see a reason to keep throwing around if it's just as easy to put the few throwing weapons in one of the other categories.

Back
Top Bottom