PC Sodapone's 1.3 Shop

I'll take a Moon Lord mask, good sir.

Steam name is Darqfalls, there's only one person with that exact name, and you're currently reading his comment.

EDIT: Or you could just use the link in my signature. I'm stupid. :D
Firstly, you are not the only one named that. Secondly, the add friend button doesn't show.

How much will you take for all your fragments? I am in dire need of them.
Let's see...I'm reserving 100 Stardust fragments for Milt...so 2 platinum 62 gold for 390+325+380+215...then 4 gold 20 silver for the rest...so the total is 2 platinum 66 gold 20 silver. Sound good?

Hello! I'd like to buy a decent sized list of items! Here's the list: SDMG, Last Prism, Legendary Stardust pickaxe, Moon lord mask, Ancient Cultist mask x1, Anti-Gravity Hook, and 40 Luminite bars. My math came out as 1 plat and 16g. Thanks for your time!

Hello! I'd like to buy a decent sized list of items! Here's the list: SDMG, Last Prism, Legendary Stardust pickaxe, Moon lord mask, Ancient Cultist mask x1, Anti-Gravity Hook, and 40 Luminite bars. My math came out as 1 plat and 16g. Thanks for your time!
You would be correct! My Steam name is Sodapone.

I'm gonna be marking up the prices quite severely. Sorry for any inconveniences; anyone who has made a deal with me before but hasn't completed it will be paying original price.

Back
Top Bottom