IC Solitarus

AVARUS ODIUM

The Destroyer
SOLITARUS
AN RP BY [THE PROTOCOL]!

[READ FILENAME: “Setup”?: [Y/N]

HELLO AGAIN TRAVELER! NOW THAT YOU’VE PASSED THE PAPERWORK AND HAVE BEEN SELECTED TO AID IN OUR EXPERIMENT, YOU WILL BE DEPLOYED SHORTLY!

ALLOW ME TO SET THE STAGE!

*AHEM*

As the splitting pain in your skull subsides.. you open your eyes to see a beautiful world around you.. you don’t know how you got here.. but you do remember the rest of your life before that.. for whatever reason though, this place seems wondrous enough to at least explore a little before trying to head back home.. right?

IF YOU HAVE SOMEHOW OPENED THIS FILE BEFORE PASSING THE SUBJECT QUALIFICATION TEST, THEN RETURN TO THERE AND BEGIN THE SUBMISSION PROCESS PLEASE. YOU CAN FIND A REDIRECTING PATHWAY BELOW.

CLICK ON ME! DO IT!

THAT IS ALL! I’LL SEE YOU SOON, HA HA.

Last edited:
Hive and Vyttria would see.. wow…

A beautiful blue sky, thin white clouds tracing across it.

The sun shines a warm red light, tinting the sky around it an almost orange color that fades into blue.

In terms of location.. the ground is flat and grassy for as far as the eye can see, with wildflowers sprinkled across the plane. There’s a small pond with crystal clear water and a yellow ring of sand surrounding it just ahead. A little beyond that is a forest..

The planes stretch what looks like forever.. but little patches of forest dot the whole landscape.

Welcome to Solitarus.

Hive instinctually turns invisible. Unfortunately, due to how that works, it also means they can't see anything.

The two shouldn’t be that far apart..

The wind shifts again.

It then stops entirely with some sort of faint echoing boom across the entire planet.

After staring at the sky for a moment.. it might be notable to see that the clouds aren’t moving..

But are they really not moving?

After a few minutes of being.. still.. they slowly begin to drift again.

Hive decides to just leave... and because they can't actually see, they fall in the pond.

Naturally, this both causes a lot of noise, and causes Hive severe existential pain.

Back
Top Bottom