PS4 Some armor not displaying on mannequins

Callirius

Terrarian
Lately I’ve had half a dozen armors stop displaying on mannequins in my museum. Single player, never had an issue with this until recently. Maybe the latest patch?

The armor is still there if I pickaxe the mannequin, because it shows up in my backpack. When I try to replace everything, the same glitch happens. Mannequin appears naked.

update: I’ve discovered that the armor sets which vanished did not have a head component. Pixie, Mario, tomb raider. Even a set of ancient shadow armor that was missing the helmet fails to display. BUT! When I added a random hat to one of these invisible sets it made the whole armor show up.

Furthermore, when I remove a hat/helmet, it makes the armor disappear. So that’s the glitch: armor won’t show up on a mannequin unless there is a headpiece.

Last edited:
Lately I’ve had half a dozen armors stop displaying on mannequins in my museum. Single player, never had an issue with this until recently. Maybe the latest patch?

The armor is still there if I pickaxe the mannequin, because it shows up in my backpack. When I try to replace everything, the same glitch happens. Mannequin appears naked.

update: I’ve discovered that the armor sets which vanished did not have a head component. Pixie, Mario, tomb raider. Even a set of ancient shadow armor that was missing the helmet fails to display. BUT! When I added a random hat to one of these invisible sets it made the whole armor show up.

Furthermore, when I remove a hat/helmet, it makes the armor disappear. So that’s the glitch: armor won’t show up on a mannequin unless there is a headpiece.
Thanks for this, please file a report with 505
You will have to make an account there though.

Back
Top Bottom