Mobile Some powerful items really early

SunSset

Steampunker
Welp, I got this before I got any armour

Beam sword

Didn’t even finish my house or anything

Screenshot isn’t working so I’ll try to get it up, any times you guys got something way earlier than you should have? Share it!!

I got the beam sword early too, but I have a couple for this

-Reaver Shark
No explaining needed

-Blade Of Grass
This is very easy to get in my opinion. Taking a good bow with some fire arrows (or better) I think is good for taking out hornets which drop stingers. And jungle spores are pretty common. And this sword is powerful because of its size and poison debuff

-Thorn Chakram
Basically the same for BoG

Yea that's all

-candy cane pick axe
I got this when I first started my world, very useful

-drax
It came out of a present

-musket
Go into the corruption and your reddy for the eye of Cthulhu
Never thought of drax.

Kinda funny because because I actually also got it really early

I’ll take really early as before skeleton. If you look hard enough, bone swords (1/200 drop rate, 16 melee damage) and bone pickaxes (1/50 drop rate, 50 picaxe power) can drop from Undead Miners. Then there’s the Katana (also 16 melee damage) that can be bought from the traveling merchant. And don’t forget the Water Bolt (17 magic damage) that can be obtained by going to the dungeon and breaking the shelves near the entrance. Also, Chain Knives (11 melee damage) have a 1 in 250 drop chance from cave bats. All of these are kinda hard to get, but should help beat EoC and at most Skeletron. Also an iron bow with tons of fire arrows is slightly OP.

Back
Top Bottom