• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Mobile Something about the keyboard on iOS

Sir Greybrynnington III

Skeletron Prime
So I know keyboard and mouse isn’t supported yet, I just want to inform DR studios about this on iOS so it isn’t like this with keyboard and mouse being supported.
So I’ve used a keyboard on my kindle, it works almost like a regular keyboard on pc, on my iPhone though, its completely different space is no longer jump it’s use, also if I want to jump I have to press up from the swipe up thing. And if I tap it a little bit like just a tap it moves a lot.
Hope that this isn’t in with keyboard and mouse support when it comes!

Sir Greybrynnington III

Skeletron Prime
Keyboard and mouse aren’t supported yet so you can’t change controls.
What I’m saying is tapping w a s or d buttons, instead of barely inching, it goes like 5-10 blocks

Windless Jeff

Official Terrarian
So I know keyboard and mouse isn’t supported yet, I just want to inform DR studios about this on iOS so it isn’t like this with keyboard and mouse being supported.
So I’ve used a keyboard on my kindle, it works almost like a regular keyboard on pc, on my iPhone though, its completely different space is no longer jump it’s use, also if I want to jump I have to press up from the swipe up thing. And if I tap it a little bit like just a tap it moves a lot.
Hope that this isn’t in with keyboard and mouse support when it comes!
if you are referring to the iphone interacting differently with a bluetooth keyboard connected, you can go to the ios system settings and disable "Full Keyboard Access" which allows the keyboard to control the iphone itself, i disabled mine as i use a wireless keyboard and controller when playing terraria online and such.

Sir Greybrynnington III

Skeletron Prime
if you are referring to the iphone interacting differently with a bluetooth keyboard connected, you can go to the ios system settings and disable "Full Keyboard Access" which allows the keyboard to control the iphone itself, i disabled mine as i use a wireless keyboard and controller when playing terraria online and such.
I’ll see if anything changes
Wit: OhMyGOSH!!!!! It worked thank you so much gonna have a better time with FTW MM on mobile if i do it again.

Top Bottom