Something i'm thinking about

thepwrtank18

Terrarian
Because ChippyGaming posted a early version of Terraria 1.4, that means it's on the Steam servers (Which can be seen through SteamDB). This could resort to a leak of some kind, from depot downloading to account hacking. Just something i'm thinking about.

ChippyGaming, if you're seeing this, make sure to turn on Steam Guard Mobile.

Because ChippyGaming posted a early version of Terraria 1.4, that means it's on the Steam servers (Which can be seen through SteamDB). This could resort to a leak of some kind, from depot downloading to account hacking. Just something i'm thinking about.

ChippyGaming, if you're seeing this, make sure to turn on Steam Guard Mobile.
Or it could be a DRM-free version of the game (AKA non-Steam executable) which is more likely the case, though looking at SteamDB it does appear they're making edits to the game on Steam, though that could just be preparing a new version of the store page for when 1.4 releases for all we know.

In either case, I'm pretty sure Steam has built-in security against these kinds of things.
"Account hacking" is usually moreso done via phishing scams, and I'm pretty sure Chippy is smart enough not to fall for the vast majority, especially ones hastily put together to gain access to a game which releases in...
Checks notes...
Three days.

Back
Top Bottom