PC Something to make a 1.2 survive fun again

Status
Not open for further replies.

vmar98

Official Terrarian
I really want do a terraria playtrough but I've done everything in I can think of.
These are the things I've done in terraria in separate playtroughs:

-play all classes
-build a railway across the world
-a teleportation network around the world
-hardcore
-speed runs
-building things
-frost moon
-Pumpkin moon
-Solar Eclips
-boss night(fighting against all 3 mechanical bosses at once)
-killing the dungeon guardian
-multiplayer
-getting all the banners
-getting all the trophies
-putrefying the world

I just don't know how to make a terraria(1.2) playtrough interesting again, can anybody come up with fun thing to do and/or a twist to make a terraria 1.2 survive interesting again?

Play other games? There's no contract forcing you to stick to Terraria. I still like Terraria, but I haven't touched it in a couple weeks - most of my favorite games get that treatment, too. Gaming is not a monogamous thing, after all.

Play other games? There's no contract forcing you to stick to Terraria. I still like Terraria, but I haven't touched it in a couple weeks - most of my favorite games get that treatment, too. Gaming is not a monogamous thing, after all.

I know that, but I have not played terraria for at least 6 months and I want to play it again but just in a differed way.
I play many other games but I'm really in the mood for terraria at the moment.

I know that, but I have not played terraria for at least 6 months and I want to play it again but just in a differed way.
I play many other games but I'm really in the mood for terraria at the moment.
-Find bugs
-Get lucky and be a 1.3 bethatester
-Experiment anti meta setups (defense mage, mana warrior, melee speed ranger, etc)
-Find new ways of PvP (only pre HM, class PvP, etc)
- Get classy and find cool vanity sets (try to look like famous characters, for example)
-Try to destroy the whole map.
-Join TO discussions about life leech (you will allways get replies)

Life Leech threads never disappoint- but once you join/start one, you can't go back to your previous way of living, you're trapped in the thread forever.
You're not allowed to leave.
Never.
Also, a fun challenge is to start with a Coin Gun, then beat the whole game with only that. It gets hard once you need to buy things.

Life Leech threads never disappoint- but once you join/start one, you can't go back to your previous way of living, you're trapped in the thread forever.
You're not allowed to leave.
Never.

Untrue. Once you contributed enough to these threads, all you have to do is repeat yourself. It's pretty easy, if not a little irritating.

I really want do a terraria playtrough but I've done everything in I can think of.
These are the things I've done in terraria in separate playtroughs:

-play all classes
-build a railway across the world
-a teleportation network around the world
-hardcore
-speed runs
-building things
-frost moon
-Pumpkin moon
-Solar Eclips
-boss night(fighting against all 3 mechanical bosses at once)
-killing the dungeon guardian
-multiplayer
-getting all the banners
-getting all the trophies
-putrefying the world

I just don't know how to make a terraria(1.2) playtrough interesting again, can anybody come up with fun thing to do and/or a twist to make a terraria 1.2 survive interesting again?

That was my problem. xD I've done everything on your list and more. You could try a Merfolk playthrough. For it you need to have the Neptune's Shell equipped and a Fish Bowl equipped with a new character. What this means is that you can breathe in water, but not air, and it gets really fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom