Items Something to summon the pillars to specific places in the world. Like "Seal Beacons" or something

Red, could you please make a way to summon the pillars to a specific place in the world? I want to make arenas for each one, but then my whole surface would be for it. I'd have to tear down builds. It'd be post ML of course. I hope you consider the idea.
They could probably be crafted with something like 4 Luminite Bars and like 12 fragments of the pillar. But this honestly sounds like a decent idea, and would also be very useful for farming the pillars.

I see problems with the implementation. How would you control which pillar goes where? What prevents players from spawning all four pillars directly on top of each other?

I see problems with the implementation. How would you control which pillar goes where? What prevents players from spawning all four pillars directly on top of each other?
i wouldn't mind this if it's post moon
it'll be quite helpful for when you want the fragments for armor and wings

It would just spawn right where you are, probably (or right above) and would also probably be crafted with fragments of a pillar

There could be some kind of thing that prevents a player from summoning them from within the distance that a pillar covers that causes their enemies to spawn

What prevents players from spawning all four pillars directly on top of each other?
Probably refuses to allow you to place it if it's too close to another of the specific kind of pillar.
How would you control which pillar goes where?
Each one would likely be crafted with a specific type of fragment, and, like pylons, only one of each type can be placed in a world.

Red, could you please make a way to summon the pillars to a specific place in the world? I want to make arenas for each one, but then my whole surface would be for it. I'd have to tear down builds. It'd be post ML of course. I hope you consider the idea.
I honestly thought about something similar to this for a while. I've disliked the fact that post-moonlord, the piller order is a bit random. I'd love to make a specific style build for each of the different types of pillars, similar to the builds showcased in the 1.3 trailer for the pillars. Unfortunately, both the type of pillar and placement of the pillars are a bit random.

becuase if they do, thats the enemies of all four at once...

have fun with that.

Back
Top Bottom