Weapons & Equip Sonic Arrows

CyanideApple

Terrarian
Hello, I'm back with another idea!

This one is a suggestion for an arrow that doesn't slow down, so kind of like a rocket propelled arrow. Let's get on to how to make them:

You will need a Mana Crystal, a musket ball and an arrow. This will make 5 Sonic Arrows.

I know this is a short idea but i think it would be quite effective in PVP or boss fighting.

Bye :)

the arrow that don't slow down exist, but its not an arrow, its called Marrow

The Marrow can be obtained via killing skeleton archers, it's a bow that shoots extremely rapid arrows, independent of the type, and their velocity don't slow down.

but if you want to achieve a really fast arrow with any bow, just use velocity modifiers and the archery potion, both will increase the arrow speed and consequently don't making them slow down (except for arrows with default velocity)

my opinion about the suggestion is: that's not really bad, but sonic arrows may have Marrow's arrow's speed or else it will be unfair, and also, a different recipe, because crafting mana crystals out of fallen stars just to make arrows would be boring, even if we use 1 to make 5 arrows, and as i've seen, its hardmode, so a better recipe would be: 50 arrows, 1 cog (yeah, i know, its the same recipe of high velocity bullets) on a anvil/workbench, and its done, way simply

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom