PC Sorting inventory does not sort axes.

Torphage

Terrarian
Steam or GOG
Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
When sorting the inventory with the "sort" button axes are not put into their own category, as pickaxes, swords, hammers, etc. are.

Example is shown in the attached file.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-10-27 203203.png
    Screenshot 2020-10-27 203203.png
    71.1 KB · Views: 88
I might be completely blind here, but I don't see any actual axes in that picture, just hybrid items like Hamaxes and Pickaxe-Axes.

Was the example image your basis for the report? Or have you actually seen this as an issue with "pure" axes?

No axes but sometimes I also noticed the sort functions looks a little odd for some stuff.
Unfortunately I cant remember all of them.
Here just some example:
1603839487124.png

Treasure bags get separated by fishing poles. Sort dont seem to work for quest fishes.

I might be completely blind here, but I don't see any actual axes in that picture, just hybrid items like Hamaxes and Pickaxe-Axes.

Was the example image your basis for the report? Or have you actually seen this as an issue with "pure" axes?
There is a Blood Lust Cluster, a normal axe, in that image. (Better late reply than never..?)

Reproduced it today to confirm this is still in the game.

A more clear image with 3 different standard axes can be seen in this thread: Sorting inventory does not sort standard axes.. And in case you ask, I have never used any mods in Terraria, so I'm sure that isn't the cause.

Back
Top Bottom