tModLoader Soul of the Titans (Boss Accessories) Homepage

Null_Nature

Skeletron
This is the page for the Soul of the Titans (Boss Accessories) mod:
Feel free to report problems and make suggestions...

Description:

Soul of the Titans (Boss Accessories)
is a mod that offers 15 new extremely powerful accessories.
Each of these accessories is dropped by its respective boss, where the accessory represents its soul, its true essence.

Because they are very powerful accessories, the chance of them dropping is very low (1% Classic and 2% Expert), but if you get any of these items, your strength will increase a lot, because you absorbed the SOUL OF A TITAN.

By default you will only be able to use 2 souls at the same time (Balance), but if you want you can edit this in the Mod settings.
In MaxSoulsEffects you can select the amount of souls that can be used at the same time.

Some effects of this mod were inspired by other games/mods that I admire.
Thanks to the discord people who helped me...

Note:
This is the first version, more updates will follow.
(I hope)

Update Note:
//
V0.2 - Added the homepage and icon for the mod
//

Last edited:
You have to have a prodigious mind to create a mod like this. The idea sounds fantastic to me and I really love it. I hope this mod continues to be updated and compatible with other mods that bring a lot of content.

Thanks for your comment, it motivates me a lot!
I'm busy and I just got into the programming world.
I hope I can learn more every day to improve the content of the mod.
<3

Is this okay to use in calamity playthroughs or is it too powerful?
No need to worry about that.
The accessories are powerful, but not so much as to be ridiculous.
At some point the Calamity mod will excel on this.
What's more, you can configure it to only use one or two accessories at a time, if you find their power too absurd.
<3

What a fun idea! I'm excited to see where this goes. :D

And if you need a couple of mock-up sprites, I'd be happy to help. :)

Hi are souls dropped in the boss loot bags in expert mode or actually by the boss?

-nevermind I found the answer myself after killing the brain and it dropped it's soul-

Last edited:
This is the page for the Soul of the Titans (Boss Accessories) mod:
Feel free to report problems and make suggestions...

Description:

Soul of the Titans (Boss Accessories)
is a mod that offers 15 new extremely powerful accessories.
Each of these accessories is dropped by its respective boss, where the accessory represents its soul, its true essence.

Because they are very powerful accessories, the chance of them dropping is very low (1% Classic and 2% Expert), but if you get any of these items, your strength will increase a lot, because you absorbed the SOUL OF A TITAN.

By default you will only be able to use 2 souls at the same time (Balance), but if you want you can edit this in the Mod settings.
In MaxSoulsEffects you can select the amount of souls that can be used at the same time.

Some effects of this mod were inspired by other games/mods that I admire.
Thanks to the discord people who helped me...

Note:
This is the first version, more updates will follow.
(I hope)

Update Note:
//
V0.2 - Added the homepage and icon for the mod
//
Hi I can't download the mod on tmod could you please make a link so i can manually download it.

Back
Top Bottom